Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blew that 18pt lead like it wasn't a thing 
mean.gif

Glen Taylor went and got Blackstreet for the halftime show 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Pulling out ALL the stops for BHM 
laugh.gif

Finally.

"Beta" coming back to OKC next Saturday to face "Alpha"
pimp.gif

It should be mandatory that Lee take 12-15 shots per game.

It would open everything up for them, and add 8+ pts, this him shooting 5-7 shots is bogus man.
Court been shook ones ever since he missed that layup. Bruh incapable of taking more than 6 shots a game. He has like a mental block loll
Are you talking about when he was with the Magic in the Finals? Bruh, I thought the same thing! It's like he was the new generation Nick Anderson. Eerie they both collapsed for the Magic in the Finals. 
laugh.gif

It should be mandatory that Lee take 12-15 shots per game.

It would open everything up for them, and add 8+ pts, this him shooting 5-7 shots is bogus man.

Court been shook ones ever since he missed that layup. Bruh incapable of taking more than 6 shots a game. He has like a mental block loll

Are you talking about when he was with the Magic in the Finals? Bruh, I thought the same thing! It's like he was the new generation Nick Anderson. Eerie they both collapsed for the Magic in the Finals. :lol:

All facts. I feel like his whole career and future splintered after that miss man.The path he was on completely changed, never to be heard from again.

Imagine whom he might've been if that had gone in. I mean him getting traded was solely because of that layup :lol:. That Magic team was dope as hell too. Mad fun to watch. I wanna say they started this 3 point ****. They were ahead of the curve. Hella shooters.

The world needs a Stan Van Gundy tell all book. The Miami Heat Riley coaching takeover, the Magic Finals loss, the Dwight Saga......

It will be the goods!!!

My guy(s) KAT (and zach) needa to play somewhere else. Those cats wasting his (their) time in Minny

Last edited:
:lol:

I think it's Thibs/their system though tbh.

not gonna bash Thibs, but he's not right for them. and the misuse of KAT is crazy. If KAT went to an organization like the Spurs :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom