Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really understood the whole her own career thing. It's not like she has a steady show or something. Why she can't hop on a plane when necessary. Melo might just be using it as a disguise.
I agree. Same with the whole, "so and so has to be in a big market" nonsense relating to one's popularity/endorsements or even the argument for East/West at all. Kats act like planes don't fly 500mph. She could wake up in OKC, go to Element Coffee, hit Will Rogers Airport and fly out to Hartford Intl in ATL, shoot some abomination with Tyler Perry and other C list actors, be back in OKC before their home game is over

melo waiting for Lala's acting career to go from C list actress to B movie star

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

melo wouldnt do a damn thing for cleveland except make them worse. I support the melo for love trade.

Told y'all that Kentucky team was better then that 76ers one. Shane Larkin and co. SMH

Edit: whoever said it was the 76ers was wrong. It was the Knicks team.

Last edited:
Knicks are wrong though for handling Melo like this.

They have a ton of talent, young talent and could have built something instead of pushing him out.

They are the ones who added Rose and Noah.

Kuz and Hernan can play.

Kind of salty I haven't seen Baker tonight.

Jennings is trying to keep them in it though.

pezgM.gif

shutting this game off, bruhs.. ain't trying to ruin my damn Saturday night watching this ****

Last edited:
The kids inks make free throws this game is close... but that's too much like right

Melo getting personal. "O u don't want me *****? Huh? U ain't gonna trade that ***** for me?"

It should be mandatory that Lee take 12-15 shots per game.

It would open everything up for them, and add 8+ pts, this him shooting 5-7 shots is bogus man.

bron the baller is dope af. Dude has hella skills. He can miss me with all that other side **** he does. When he's just hooping, :smokin

Last edited:

It would open everything up for them, and add 8+ pts, this him shooting 5-7 shots is bogus man.

Court been shook ones ever since he missed that layup. Bruh incapable of taking more than 6 shots a game. He has like a mental block loll

Interesting how active players have no issue with Bron going at Barkley. That says something when even draymond green was on his side.

Court been shook ones ever since he missed that layup. Bruh incapable of taking more than 6 shots a game. He has like a mental block loll
He's actually been Really Really aggressive since he passed on that open 3pointer a few weeks back.

It's been much better, but a few more shots would be 
pimp.gif

I didn't know he was a shooter until just this year
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom