Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if there's 2 things that rubio can do it's pass and defend :lol:
amazing how many people assume russ is a good defender because he's athletic

Russ is middle of the pack among starting PGs, he's 21st out of 89 PGs in DRPM this year and I've posted the defensive points added before. But those 4 guys I listed are the best at their position although Wall has taken a dip this year.

Last edited:
Crowder flopping :smh:

Looks weird to me because it's the first time i ever seen him do it.

C's struggling without Zeke.

For like the 4th time since the trade the pelicans look infinitely better without cousins. Even I didn't think he was this bad. You basically take Nola before the trade, remove 3 players and they're still better without cuz. Crazy

Crazy how so many are butt hurt by Russ. Yet cry about a soft league, super teams no rivalries and everyone being friends on the court.

Yet Russ does none of that is of the old days mentality with mamba blood and Jordan drive. Y'all can't complain enjoy these charmin players.

View media item 2371432
old school players wouldnt act like lovesick heartbroken teenagers

jordan and kobe wouldnt act like that they woulda shipped kd's *** out before he could leave

C7IJCdSU4AAeXWc.jpg

This Day in History (72) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar dropped 50 points on Wilt (18pts/25rebs) 

you want to believe that the heat can cause some trouble and possibly upset a team but then again its the east

every team in the east eventually bows down to lebron and every supposed challenge ends in defeat

Ingram gettin bodied by security :lol: swaggy got owned by monroe :rofl: dlo acting tough but we all knw he was there recording that **** for worldstar

Monroe went at that boys neck :lol:.

Last edited:
Hahaha even funnier on replay is dlo pushed monroe from behind then walked the other way talking **** :rofl: :rofl:. Dudes such a *****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom