Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I look at the matchups, I think I'd rather Washington stay in 3rd and play the Pacers instead of the Bucks. A healthy Bucks team ain't a easy matchup at all.

Curry Wide Open 3’s
14-15: 47%
15-16: 46%
16-17: 42%
Last 10 Games: 18.9%
[emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji]

The Lakers honestly need either Josh Jackson or Monk. Ball's playmaking wouldn't be able to be utilized the way it should with a guy like Russell who over-dribbles the ball no matter who's on the court. If you're building around Ingram too then he's another guy who's not a good catch and shoot type of player.

C7NvUrjXgAEmheq.jpg

The Lakers honestly need either Josh Jackson or Monk. Ball's playmaking wouldn't be able to be utilized the way it should with a guy like Russell who over-dribbles the ball no matter who's on the court. If you're building around Ingram too then he's another guy who's not a good catch and shoot type of player.
Should be Fultz, Jackson, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Ball is the pick

Monk? I think I'd prefer Ball honestly.. Ball is totally unselfish and will work well with another guard who likes to shoot

derrick rose defense been this bad all yr?
was watching nets gm the other day and every guard was just driving by him with ease :lol: :x

Last edited:
Doc is a **** boy, doesn't matter where he coaches, his teams always have a ceiling sans Thibs.

Moose a real one. Dude was ready to take on the whole squad lol.

Hes been havein scrapes with multiple people last few weeks. His passion has shown through this year. I hope he opts in for next year kinda even if it will really mess with our cap.

Brogdon and Zoo some of the best steals in a long time draftwise

D. Murray and Skal might prove so as well

If brogdon isnt roy that award is complete bs. Playing starters mins on a contending playoff team. Hes in at the end of every game playi g very meaningful mins and doing things that dont show up on the stat sheet.

Brogdon and Zoo some of the best steals in a long time draftwise

D. Murray and Skal might prove so as well

If brogdon isnt roy that award is complete bs. Playing starters mins on a contending playoff team. Hes in at the end of every game playi g very meaningful mins and doing things that dont show up on the stat sheet.
Don't get your hopes up. RotY is a nonsense PPG fest.

My vote is still Embiid but I won't be shocked if he loses.

Could be an interesting night if the Thunder and Grizz win and LAC loses

5-7 seeds are looking fluid

OKC got the Kangz-W
BHZzlies got the Spurs-L
Dippers got the Cavs-L

The fighting Brodies take over that 5 seed tonight. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom