Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's just me or not but in that picture David Lee looks a lot like Kawhi leonard
:lol:
If David Lee was never on the way, an elite defender like klaw had 0 shot of getting the block allegedly. Smh copping pleas for regular season games, the elimination excuses will be cringeworthy. Harden the mvp tho if it matters.

Why are these ****** pants so damn tight? 
laugh.gif

Pretty Ricky been playing pro ball for 40 years and Kris Dunn only 3 years younger than him :smh:  

:x Dunn has been the biggest disappointment in this draft. Everyone thought he would compete for ROY...boy were we wrong. I am so glad the Lakers kept their pick because the Sixers would have definitely drafted him and wasted a lottery pick.

idk why lakers fans are trying to fry when their last two picks have been mediocre at best :lol:
thought dlo was the black ginobili but he's really andre miller with a nappy fro
ingram is just a skinny evan turner with tats

Last edited:
I remember last draft a lot of people were suggesting the Lakers should've traded Dlo for a real point like Dunn

bdiddy looking like a satanic church usher from the waist up and cyclist from the waist down

:lol: i missed out on this. someone please post a pic of this

We have the team right now to beat this KD'less GSW but.....it's mental.

Same as last year when we beat the shi out of yall and then folded.

I will take solace in watching GSW fold with KD, this year, though, so....

come on man last year you guys had kd. this year its not the same team.
I'm saying this game. Not a series.
We'd get swept by GSW with or without KD.

This game they could have won.
Adams is getting straight damaged.
He's food, on everything.
And he got punked by Dray.
OKC doesn't have the heart I thought they did.
But they only need it against GSW.
Every other team is soft

as hot as OKC was coming into this game, I still don't see how they would've beat GSW considering steph and klay were starting to hit from three during this last homestand. only way dubs wouldve lost this game was if it was during that road trip in which KD was injured.

warriors got their groove back like that girl stella.

I don't know if it's just me or not but in that picture David Lee looks a lot like Kawhi leonard
:lol:
If David Lee was never on the way, an elite defender like klaw had 0 shot of getting the block allegedly. Smh copping pleas for regular season games, the elimination excuses will be cringeworthy. Harden the mvp tho if it matters.

Well, that's exactly what happened

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom