Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like players only

much better than the usual team as of late

shaq always acting like a hurt 12 year old

barkley an old salty ***** who hates everything

kenny smith got his head so far up his own *** thinking hes still in his 20's

and ernie is just there

Dunn lived up to his hype defensively that's for sure.. picks up silly fouls here and there. But in Thibs I believe

My guy sohi in the Lakers thread talmbout Dunn ain't gonna be in the league much longer :stoneface: :stoneface: fam

Gobert can't let lil dudes push him. Nah dawg.

what happened to the alpha getting at zaza? :lol: i thought he aint play that.

:nerd: they ain't gon like this :lol:. He ain't even look in Zaza direction.

Shorty tried to Flex on Steph....Steph ain't back down. Draymond pushed the line back. And the ***** Steph hit a walk offf 3 to go to half time :rofl:

Russ Westbrook is really Steph Currys son. You can see that **** irks him. Goku vs Vegeta type **** :lol:

View media item 2374900View media item 2374903

Would that make Steph Kyrie's son :nerd:http://niketalk.com/forums/threads/smilies/

Cuz he cooked his *** in the finals. :smh: :lol:

Kyrie is to Steph is what Steph is to CP3. :lol:

C7b7z3oU0AAGMnp.jpg

Really starting to believe that resting players X amount of games gotta be in some players contracts or some under the table agreement **** 
laugh.gif

"I'm a hooper," Harden said. "I just want to hoop. I'll rest when I'm done. I feel like my teammates and organization need me to go out there and do what I do. I get obviously paid for it, but it's something I love. I enjoy the grind. I enjoy how hard it is. I think that makes you tougher. That makes you who you are."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom