Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did levar really say that about white people lol dudes wife is white his kids half white. I feel like levar wanted the spotlight so bad that when his garbage *** wasnt good enough to make a name for himself on the court his sole mission in life was to get his kids to be just to give himself a platform. On some espn special he said he hand picked his wife because he wanted a big athletic woman and when he did he told her he only makes boys :lol: . He made his kids playbasketball every day after school and still to this day when they get home he has them on a strict workout/ shooting schedule. I almost feel like hes such a narcissistic person that he truly only cares about himself at the end of the day and whatever benefits him only

Cavs called Larry Sanders back from the d league.

One game played, 12 mins, 0-2 FG, 1 board, 3 blocks...... five fouls.

Still a tad bit rusty.

Expected but the 3 blocks lets you know his ability is still there.

I'll be interested to see him get minutes in meaningless end of season games (if the Cavs stop ******* around :lol:).
He's definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Never said the guy was a bad parent, but all the people attributing this nonsense to good parenting<<<<<<<<<< 

This is exploitation plain and simple. The guy probably has a good dynamic with his kids where it hasnt strained the relationship though.

If y'all dont stop :lol:
He just another dude from LA with a big mouth. He is skilled in front of a mic and camera tho. Like he been preparing for this his whole life. lol

When you've been stealing your kids shine since day one not much should change when its time to steal their shine on the big stage.

By default Lonzo impresses me with how he doesn't seem affected by Lavar

Lonzo plays the right way, he might be "cocky" but he sure doesn't show it on the floor, he always has the same stoic demeanor 

Lavar capitalizing on the same culture that made cashmeoutside girl a thing. Not sure how long he can go on with this but if Lonzo is an effective player we might be in for it

Last edited:
where can I cop BBB gear?

do they make bags? trying to get in one.

Last edited:
I rock with Lavar but he be doing a lil too much. He says he ready for whatever backlash comes so just let him keep going if that's the energy he wanna put out.

Man, y'all got to take that Ball nonsense out of this damn thread.

Go to general with that ****. There's a long *** thread over there.

Just seen the first take interview. Take this from a third degree master troll, he knows what he's doing. His kids are used to it and probably don't take him serious at all. He exists on a plane that transcends emotion which is why he's not worried about any backlash and his boys seem unaffected by it, they probably are stronger and have thicker skin from growing up with it. LeBron is the perfect mark for a troll such as himself and he took the bait hook line and stinker. Lavar is adept at the mental gymnastics and skullduggery, he knows at the end of the day it's just words and words don't hurt

Last edited:
Just seen the first take interview. Take this from a third degree master troll, he knows what he's doing. His kids are used to it and probably don't take him serious at all. He exists on a plane that transcends emotion which is why he's not worried about any backlash and his boys seem unaffected by it, they probably are stronger and have thicker skin from growing up with it. LeBron is the perfect mark for a troll such as himself and he took the bait hook line and stinker. Lavar is adept at the mental gymnastics and skullduggery, he knows at the end of the day it's just words and words don't hurt

That must be why Skip ***** with him

NO way I would want to face this HEAT team
I think Atlanta & Indy round out the bottom 2, so Cleveland and the #2 seed are gonna get a first round bye basically.

But Toronto & whoever gets that #3 seed is gonna be in for a fight.

Miami & Milwaukee are no joke.

Toronto really needs Indy or Atlanta to get that #5 seed & I dont see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom