Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs called Larry Sanders back from the d league.

One game played, 12 mins, 0-2 FG, 1 board, 3 blocks...... five fouls.

Still a tad bit rusty.

Cavs called Larry Sanders back from the d league.

One game played, 12 mins, 0-2 FG, 1 board, 3 blocks...... five fouls.

Still a tad bit rusty.

Expected but the 3 blocks lets you know his ability is still there.

I'll be interested to see him get minutes in meaningless end of season games (if the Cavs stop ******* around :lol:).

I try really hard to ignore this LaVar Ball stuff. Dude is an idiot. Its a shame that he's getting so much mindshare, more than Lonzo who is the reason this guy even has a platform.

Really good click bait though but it's to the point where I believe he's doing it all on purpose lol

CP0 is one of the most overrated players in league history.
laugh.gif

I try really hard to ignore this LaVar Ball stuff. Dude is an idiot. Its a shame that he's getting so much mindshare, more than Lonzo who is the reason this guy even has a platform.

Preach.

Wouldn't mind if he was banned from the thread, Lonzo isn't even in the NBA yet so he really isn't relevant besides all this trolling players ****.

We got Trump as president of the country, that's enough old men selling ******** and accruing attention for me.

I don't need the sport I love most filled with that click bait mindless nonsense either.

Sucks for Lonzo though because even though I'm not the highest on him as a player, he seems like he has a great mindset and is just a good young ***** trying to be the best he can be.

You can even see it in his style of play, interesting that he could even share genetics with LaVar considering his temperament and his talent compared to his father.

Last edited:
Part of me says dont give any attention to Lavar, part of me likes to make fun of morons who want to act like morons

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
lowkey lavar's magic comment has some truth to it
ot saying lonzo would get them 5 rings but he definitely would add a flare back to the franchise and get the staples center jumpin the way he had pauley rockin this season
starboy got the juice :pimp:

I'm cool with Lavar. Seeing him today on the tube. He's trying to set his kids up for the future. That brand he's trying to create, that's for his boys, even if he wants to be the one known for creating it, ultimately, it's for the betterment of his sons and you can't hate on that. His approach is not for everybody and like SAS said, a lot of people wouldn't go about it that way and that's alright.

He's like that one crazy Uncle in the family. He talks a lot, you can't trust half the stuff he saying but you love Unc because he's Unc and you know he'd go to war for you if need be.

Last edited:
lowkey lavar's magic comment has some truth to it
ot saying lonzo would get them 5 rings but he definitely would add a flare back to the franchise and get the staples center jumpin the way he had pauley rockin this season
starboy got the juice
pimp.gif
But does he have that charisma that Magic had. Lonzo seems to be on the quiet side.

Being a loudmouth doesn't make you charismatic.

He's riding his kids wave with scorching hot takes from the depths of hell. That's really about it

He's just an obnoxious trophy parent who has a bigger speakerphone than Facebook because of the talent his sons have.

There's a 1000 of LaVar Ball's out there that just never had the opportunity.

Sometimes I dont get the narratives like

"all publicity is good publicity"
"he knows what he's doing"
"hes branding"
"its working"

When a guy says im gonna go out and be the biggest dumb *** this world has ever seen. Im just like, ok you're a dumb ***.

you definitely know what you're doing, its good/entertaining publicity for me but idk about you

Your brand is dumb as ****

congrats it worked, dumb ***

Last edited:

Preach.

Wouldn't mind if he was banned from the thread, Lonzo isn't even in the NBA yet so he really isn't relevant besides all this trolling players ****.

We got Trump as president of the country, that's enough old men selling ******** and accruing attention for me.

I don't need the sport I love most filled with that click bait mindless nonsense either.

Sucks for Lonzo though because even though I'm not the highest on him as a player, he seems like he has a great mindset and is just a good young ***** trying to be the best he can be.

You can even see it in his style of play, interesting that he could even share genetics with LaVar considering his temperament and his talent compared to his father.

Guess ya'll ain't rocking with the Big Baller Brand.

If I'm having sons, I'm telling them all the same thing and I'm going to big them up. These young dudes need to know that they can go out there and get it. Who better to learn that from  than pops, especially if he's present and active in your life.

The only bad thing about what Lavar is doing is his approach and talking about himself as much as he. You gotta blame the media for that though because they're giving the guy the looks. Basketball followers knew who the Ball boys were before Lavar but now everybody knows who they are.

Last edited:
The worst thing about it is the people who support him.

"Stop hating on a black man being an involved parent"

Yeah because this is what involved parenting looks like.

Last edited:
But people can't judge a man's parenting based off of what he's done these past weeks. How old is Lonzo?

If he's loved his family, kept them fed, clothed and protected and they aren't running around being detriments to society. Chances are, he's done his job.

Last edited:
I don't think he's a bad parent. I didn't grow up in his house.

But he's a troll about himself. Whether he's Joe Jackson or Will Smith in the pursuit of happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom