Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sittin here bent off this 1/5th of erk...damn u Harden for crushin the pelicans playoff hopes last night!!! we gotta beat denver 3 times to see whats good

yeh but that was halftime last friday when we killed em i was too throwed i forgot to post...damn i wanted a first round matchup! how the f dallas beat clippers last night dumb *** cp3

Yeh noble nba jam was the truth ..i used to f the game up with the o.g. warriors...hardaway n mullin out there strokin 3s when curry was in diapers!

Rudy letting off the safety

"We've got guys that compete, but some of us don't compete. Some of us just think about scoring," Gobert told ESPN after Utah's fourth loss in its past five games. "That's what it is.

"I think everybody needs to think about making plays for the team, making winning plays, before thinking about how many points we're going to score and stuff like that," Gobert said. "Everybody has to be ready to sacrifice. In the playoffs, it's not going to be pretty. There's going to be some games where you don't score. But are you going to take a charge for a teammate? Are you going to come and box out DeAndre [Jordan] for a teammate?

LeBron played 41 mins in another loss with the defense looking atrocious.

Why the Hell is Lue playing LeBron so much? Is there an issue with the team or is it LeBron's choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom