Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron played 41 mins in another loss with the defense looking atrocious.

Why the Hell is Lue playing LeBron so much? Is there an issue with the team or is it LeBron's choice?

probably lebron decision just like any other superstar with a huge ego

kobe ran himself into the ground

you need a coach with balls to stop these guys but its a player driven sport. they cant stop it

LeBron played 41 mins in another loss with the defense looking atrocious.

Why the Hell is Lue playing LeBron so much? Is there an issue with the team or is it LeBron's choice?

and the team with all that talent still looks clueless when he's out. :lol:

Pelicans will never flourish as long as they play in a place called the Smoothie King Center

:lol: i love Freddy's pictures. My dude taking photos with the first iteration of the cell phone camera

Im about to send my dude Freddy one of my cameras. You dont deserve this struggle zoom my g

Lol cavs.

Somebody find that draymond cavs suck vid

i got you my G.

as much as I'd love to see the wiz or celts come out of the east, i want to see another cavs/gsw match up just to see NT explode

hahahahah dray was zooted. i still remember him and beastmode with the white styrofoam cups :smokin

klay be so socially awkward lmaoo.

ros :smokin :smokin :smokin

klay has to be the least charismatic person. cuzz speaks in one tone and rarely smiles. midas whale be a robot, T1000 of jumpshooting.

when dray hit em with "they suck" Ros looked so scared that he was about to go off the deep end and start cursing on live TV. that man was feeeeelin himself too hard

Lol cavs.

Somebody find that draymond cavs suck vid

i got you my G.

as much as I'd love to see the wiz or celts come out of the east, i want to see another cavs/gsw match up just to see NT explode

hahahahah dray was zooted. i still remember him and beastmode with the white styrofoam cups :smokin

klay be so socially awkward lmaoo.

ros :smokin :smokin :smokin

klay has to be the least charismatic person. cuzz speaks in one tone and rarely smiles. midas whale be a robot, T1000 of jumpshooting.

when dray hit em with "they suck" Ros looked so scared that he was about to go off the deep end and start cursing on live TV. that man was feeeeelin himself too hard

bruh :rofl: this is true as hell hahahahaha legit that mike myers face, she looked at the fcc like yo, cut this mic off quick

moe200069 moe200069 If KD is healthy for the Finals, you don't want to see Cleveland.

curious though, as a dude who has probably watched KD for most of his career and seen him give so much to OKC in terms of the team, fanbase and city, you couldn't stand to see him be successful? this is a legit question though

maybe i'm trippin, but i can't hate on a player who left my team for greener pastures. when jrich, jamison, and arenas left the warriors, as a fan i was hurt but still rooted for those cats to get theirs. hell, even as a niners' fan i wanna see kaepernick be successful wherever he lands.

But when Curry had Kyrie on him, he didn't take advantage as most people assumed. Kyrie isn't that great of a defender, there's no secret there, but come playoff time he's a great help defender...to a degree :lol:

Interesting to see what will happen at the tail end of the season. if the Cavs get a easy road in the earlier rounds and gain confidence, that spells trouble for the West. I really hope there's competition out there for them in the playoffs.

curious though, as a dude who has probably watched KD for most of his career and seen him give so much to OKC in terms of the team, fanbase and city, you couldn't stand to see him be successful? this is a legit question though

maybe i'm trippin, but i can't hate on a player who left my team for greener pastures. when jrich, jamison, and arenas left the warriors, as a fan i was hurt but still rooted for those cats to get theirs. hell, even as a niners' fan i wanna see kaepernick be successful wherever he lands.

I understand a-friend a-friend perspective. KD has yet to come through in the big moments. He's consistently let his team down when they needed him the most. He had the Warriors down 3-1 in a close out game, and chocked away two pivotal games. LeBron seems to have had his number as well. You have to think it's in his head to a certain extent. Why else would he go to GS?

Last edited:
moe200069 moe200069 If KD is healthy for the Finals, you don't want to see Cleveland.

I've watched him be successful.
Winning the chip isn't being successful.
Do I want to see him win one, hell no, not like this.

I hope he wins one in his career, but not like this.

So lil interesting tidbit bout the 70 pt game, they been replaying it like crazy on our sports channel cause we're right next to Boston

And there is a sequence in the game where the suns call a timeout in the 4th and its nothing new for players to shoot and opposing players goaltend the shot, Booker attempts a 3 and Crowder instead of goaltending it, straight checks him in thr chest, Booker still made it tho

Just interesting cause i feel it may have lead to that exchange they had on IG

Last edited:
Freddy drinking E&J
laugh.gif

Brook Lopez leads the Nets in 3-pointers made.
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom