Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All those minutes for LBJ & Kyrie still to catch the L. And they prob will lose that #1 seed. Not gonna lie all the problems from this Cavs team has stemmed from Coach Lue. He has done a horrible job of player management this year.

This is a foul? [emoji]129300[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/OKKwJKjog6
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's funny. They kill the celtics the other day and it's "cakewalk through the east once again"
Then they have a mediocre game or two or three and, they looking funny or in trouble. Which one is it.

Well Boston is fake good and could get bounced by a few teams so it makes sense that the cavs would pounce on them. I have little faith in an IT lead team come playoff time and the support around them doesn't make them favorites to me against any team, much less the cavs

"Fake good" is a stretch though. My bad

The cavs though really have been looking funny in the light and I wouldn't be opposed to saying they're in "trouble." This is game 80 and **** like this is happening

Still picking the cavs out east but they aren't invincible

Last edited:
The Cavs went from potentially being able to rest their starters for the final game of the season, to having to play them for their final two.

Y I K E S !

Approach quickly, does life. 

We lying to ourselves if we think we gonna repeat or even make it to finals, this team had been done mentally this yr, repeating is hard and we are the leasr feared champs in NBA history .......but oh well. Saves me money this yr, going to every playoff game last 2 yrs has finacially been wild

It's funny. They kill the celtics the other day and it's "cakewalk through the east once again"
Then they have a mediocre game or two or three and, they looking funny or in trouble. Which one is it.

Well Boston is fake good and could get bounced by a few teams so it makes sense that the cavs would pounce on them. I have little faith in an IT lead team come playoff time and the support around them doesn't make them favorites to me against any team, much less the cavs

"Fake good" is a stretch though. My bad

The cavs though really have been looking funny in the light and I wouldn't be opposed to saying they're in "trouble." This is game 80 and **** like this is happening

Still picking the cavs out east but they aren't invincible

View media item 2399254
Celtics are the best road team in the East

Last edited:
 The "disinterested" Hawks, who "should be tanking," just won three of four against the Cavs this season

The Hawks trailed by 26 points entering the 4th quarter. It's the largest 4th-quarter comeback in the NBA since 2002 when the Lakers came back to stun the Mavericks. It's also the largest blown lead in LeBron James' career. His teams had never blown a lead of more than 24 points at any point.

1527ba1b-8fc9-494e-9471-ba1a1d3b690a.jpg

Last edited:

Being able to prepare for one team for two weeks is way different than the regular season

Have fun with entire playoff defenses on top of IT and good luck with those Marcus smart 3's and that thin frontline

I'm not saying they can't do anything come playoff time, they absolutely could. But I just don't think they're the 2nd best team in the conference

Being able to prepare for one team for two weeks is way different than the regular season

Have fun with entire playoff defenses on top of IT and good luck with those Marcus smart 3's and that thin frontline

I'm not saying they can't do anything come playoff time, they absolutely could. But I just don't think they're the 2nd best team in the conference

They've been trapping IT hard since early March and Celtics are still able to win, rebounding could be a issue.

But your right about them not being the 2nd best team, even though they could finish 1st, on NT Celtics are the 5th best team in the East :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom