Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah GSW isn't the same though.
Dudes are broken right now.

You got Iggy using the N word live on Tele.
Calling Kerr Massa.
Kerr having a nervous break down on the bench over bad play.
Dudes are shook.

Lebron can take BKY as constructed to the ECF, he's on a different level period as far as impact.

Doesn't compare to these washed up Warriors, not even close.

folx reachin with the iggy story...given his family's history, Kerr gotta be one of the most politicized and conscious coaches in the league. heard the dude talk in Berkeley. wouldn't really attribute "massa" qualities to his character

I agree Cleveland is still struggling.

I don't get how that's relative to folks/me/us calling GSW washed.

We're cooking right now (the haters).

You're trying to turn are stove off while the chicken is still pink in the middle.
Cleveland aint got people turned up as much as GSW. However I would never want to throw a cold blanket on a cooking party. I as well like to see the world burn

I guess what it come down to is that of course the KD injury increased the west's chances of dethroning GSW. Just depends on where you place the odds now. Where I'm coming from is a place of assuming KD will return, maybe not 100%, but will return... and that GSW was bound to have hiccups in the coming weeks after he went down. Say the Warriors lost every game since KD went down and in blow out fashion, I'd be hitting the button.

They have a soft schedule approaching, if they can't put a win streak together I will bring the finest of chickens to BBQ and stoke the flames as high as scientifically possible
I look forward to enjoying your Choice of Chicken then, because it won't happen and you'll be cooking with us.

Dudes are going to cross the finish line with 2 blown tires and out of gas.

:lol:

don't know what will have given me more excitement, awaiting the 2008 pres election or coming back to this thread in june with the Manifesto

Last edited:
I would come in here and slander GS for the L, but I can't because the Cavs been playing like BS as well.

Why in the blue hell is Stephanie Curry always screaming at himself? Dude is lame as hell.
And Kerr is always looking so frustarated. Man I know he has high blood pressure.

Nah GSW isn't the same though.
Dudes are broken right now.

You got Iggy using the N word live on Tele.
Calling Kerr Massa.
Kerr having a nervous break down on the bench over bad play.
Dudes are shook.

Lebron can take BKY as constructed to the ECF, he's on a different level period as far as impact.

Doesn't compare to these washed up Warriors, not even close.

folx reachin with the iggy story...given his family's history, Kerr gotta be one of the most politicized and conscious coaches in the league. heard the dude talk in Berkeley. wouldn't really attribute "massa" qualities to his character
I don't think he was calling Kerr a jigaboo by any means. I think he was surprised about being off tomorrow vs the Spurs and finding out during that interview.

He isn't cool with sitting out I can promise you.
I took the massa reference as him just being pissed right then and voicing the situation was out of his control.

Last edited:
Imagine if Cousins said this [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If Westbrook said that....dudes would be posting heart emojis and talking about him having "mamba blood" and "being alpha"

This is what we want outta players right?

Didn't watch the game....were they really bad calls? Or was Draymond being Draymond?

Imo a mixture of bad calls and no calls but the dubs should have still won the game. this wouldn't have been as big of an issue if burry hit his last shot.

I thought Tristan Thompson calling Bron "King" was bad but Iggy calling Kerr his master is a whole different level.

Wizards ain't beating the Cavs. It should be a good series but the Cavs going to the finals. GSW look real funny w/o KD. Their bench ain't much anymore and they was already soft in the paint with him and it's worse w/o him. Wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs beat 'em.
Let the Wiz fans have thier moment. They aren't used ro this level of success.

But you are right, CLE isn't worried

Don't have real faith in Wiz, hope Raps with Lowry can stand on their own. Their bench needs to get it together soon, I believe in the Powell Ranger

Man I've seen the Spurs bench mob play LeBrons heat to the wire. This game isn't safe by any means.

Patty Mills should be starting in San Antonio. But he's gonna get a good contract this off season and idk if he stays. Wouldn't blame him either.

Oh but folks were calling out Cleveland once JR went down and again when Love went down.

I mean I don't see why you'd think that folks wouldn't bash on GSW after they start losing once they lose the guy who was maybe the biggest FA signing in history and going to the best team in history as far as records

It's not abnormal reaction.
You seem surprised folks are bashing GSW, and that is surprising to me.

that's probably because I've never been in the crowd of folx counting out CLE even with Love and JR down. reality is, they still have arguably the best player in the NBA, a top 3 PG, and richard jefferson on some sort of steroid..what kinda sense would i have to count them out? we've all seen that lebron-lead teams go cold mid-season, suffer some dysfunction, and then see them pull it together in the playoffs.

i wouldn't think any differently for the warriors even amidst this current slump
Top 3 PG? We in 2017, Deron washed b

I'm hearing talks of Lamarcus Aldridge being out indefinitely due to a minor heart arrhythmia???

Wishing him the best if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom