Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Mitchell Abramson ‏@mabramson13  6m6 minutes ago
Bob Arum says he and Al Haymon have had talks and have plans to talk again Monday. My story: http://bit.ly/1VOYT4n 
Out of all the potential TR-Haymon fights, the one I'm most excited about is Valdez-LSC down the road if Valdez continues to build on his Gradovich performance. 
Mike Coppinger ‏@MikeCoppinger  3h3 hours ago
Told it's looking more and more likely that there will be no tune-up for @andreward on HBO. #boxing

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Salido :smokin

Lol dudes talkin mad **** about canela

"I saw this story, it was just brought to my attention and I don't want to get put into a situation like 'Triple G' (Gennady Golovkin) and 'Canelo' (Saul Alvarez) where they say one thing and then run from the fight,"said Salido on Wednesday. "At the end of the day, let's do it again, I'm ready to do it in November"

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  4m4 minutes ago
If @RuslanProvod wins Saturday the fight that could next is against @AdrienBroner in the fall. That's the fight @ShowtimeBoxing wants.

Last edited:
I am impressed. Andrade has been nearly inactive for 2 months. Nelson is a tough customer he's never been beaten down like this.

Last edited:
Hate having to take a break and come back and someone's knocked out or TKO'ed man. But yea good win for Lomachenko, one of the best actual boxers right now.

Lomachenko my goodness. One of the most polished, skilled fighters I've seen in quite some time. No wonder Walters didn't want to fight him, he obliterated Martinez.

Ruslan Provodnikov though lol can't handle the reach of Molina.

And Showtime tried hard to hype this man up lol

I've said for a long time that he is highly overrated. His claim to fame was the Bradley fight and only because Bradley chose to fight that way. Provodnikov is entertaining but he is a Friday night fighter who has heavy hands.

Last edited:
One of my favorite moves.

You can see how effective it is when Loma does it in open space.

I like doing it when a guy is covering up in the corner.

Same principle though. Set it up with punches, make him react/cover, angle change.

Just watched loma martinez.. bah gawd man. Lomas a true technician. From the footwork to combos to his accuracy was spot on. Bring on salido dos or walters.

Back
Top Bottom