Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Have to say, at the press conference Brook looks about the same size as Golovkin.

Edit: Might just be the angle though, but in the face off they looked the same size.

Last edited:
Not sure about PED's but hes had weed in his system before.

I think hes takin this fight a lil more serious then hisnlast few fights. Dont quote me on that.

Side note- how the hell does de la hoya think canelo is gona sell out cowboy stadium this september? That ho is gona be empty.

Lower the ticket prices. :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maidana looks like my abuelo in that pic 
roll.gif

marcos villegas ‏@heyitsmarcosv  2h2 hours ago
Speaking to @dannyswift says he was offered 3-4 million for manny. His dad got the offer and they said no
 marcos villegas ‏@heyitsmarcosv  2h2 hours ago
When asked a ball park figure Danny said 10 million but said something better than what he's making now.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Wasn't Broner looking for 5 mil?
 Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  Jul 12
BTW, Im hearing Broner asked for $10 mill to face Pacquiao. Im told he 'only' was looking for around $6 million. That's reasonable #boxing
Bradley got 4M with some PPV upside IIRC.  With Pac's 20M guarantee for his next two fights, the only current fighter who is getting more than 4 is Canelita. 

I wish Chino was still around to wash Gift Garcia 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom