Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Broner is annoying as **** and a bum in my eyes but the guy does sell tickets. His PBC events are regularly sold out, and the guy actually got a million viewers to watch him fight Ashley Theophane on Spike TV on a Friday night. If 10 mil was a starting point to eventually get 6 mil I'm not mad at that. The fight will suck and he'll get washed but a 6 mil asking price is fair for the eyes he's bringing, especially if Tim Bradley got 4 mil.

Danny is buggin tho, casuals don't know or care about him like that, he's spoiled off those PBC checks

Broner is annoying as **** and a bum in my eyes but the guy does sell tickets. His PBC events are regularly sold out, and the guy actually got a million viewers to watch him fight Ashley Theophane on Spike TV on a Friday night. If 10 mil was a starting point to eventually get 6 mil I'm not mad at that. The fight will suck and he'll get washed but a 6 mil asking price is fair for the eyes he's bringing, especially if Tim Bradley got 4 mil.

Danny is buggin tho, casuals don't know or care about him like that, he's spoiled off those PBC checks
THIS! AB SELL TIXS and GET VIEWERS. Those PBC checks are NICE!

Last edited:
Who else is going to get him 6 mil in a single fight? Not to mention he turned down 40 mil from hov. Dudes intelligence matches his persona.

Can you provide any reason of how anyone can shut out rigondeaux?

We are all entitled to our own opinion. I see it being a shut out. I doubt the fight even happens, so we might never know.

Rigondeaux will only be looking to counter, he will be waiting and missing a lot. That will not fly with Lomachenko who has a much wider arsenal than the cab driver he fought today, The guy he fought today doesn't even belong in a boxing ring, but did a decent job defending himself for as long as it lasted.

What happened round 2-4 dvr was trippin. Tuned in and chris face looked like a tomato.

Chris movin slower then a r kelly song. Wilder werkin dat ***.

I was expecting a lot more loopy shots from Wilder. Seeing him snap that jab constantly is a pleasant sight. I can do without that clown *** dancing though.

Back
Top Bottom