Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

It's amazing how much you can learn about a person, much less a boxer, by listening to their words and watching their actions. Canelo is full of it just like Saunders, Quillin, Jacobs, etc. Like Carl Froch said "I'd avoid Golovkin like the plague.."

My only gripe with GGG is he or his team completely refused to do a catchweight, he should've at least be open to meet at the middle at 157. But we all know the majority of the blame should be on Canelo and Golden Boy.

I don't like the Kell Brook fight, but it is a better fight than Khan or Smith.

The whole reason Canelo is worse is the big show he made before vacating the belt. Fact of the matter is, Golovkin would've signed to fight Canelo. Not the other way around.

I dont buy ppv's

Either someone else is buyin it or i go to yhe bar.

Firestick prolly gona work real good for this one tho.

I don't like the Kell Brook fight, but it is a better fight than Khan or Smith.

The whole reason Canelo is worse is the big show he made before vacating the belt. Fact of the matter is, Golovkin would've signed to fight Canelo. Not the other way around.

The best middleweight in the world fighting a unproven welterweight is a better fight..

:rofl: :rofl:

The excuses people make for GGG because of their hate for Canelo.

They're both **** fights. But what GGG is doing is worse.

It literally came out of this mouth, "Kell Brook is too small"

Last edited:
The best middleweight in the world fighting a unproven welterweight is a better fight..

I'm not defending this fight, like I said I don't like it. I'd like to see him fight the best at middleweight, but they don't want to fight him. We don't need to get into Ward again, neither wanted to fight the other.

Brook, unproven or not, is more entertaining than Khan. I seem to recall a lot of people talking big about Brook in the past, I suppose all that has changed now.

This fight wouldn't be happening if Canelo grew those balls he got loud about after the Khan fight or if Eubank would've let junior fight.

Ward def. wanted to fight GGG. They literally said "we're not interested in that fight at this time."

My only gripe with GGG is he or his team completely refused to do a catchweight, he should've at least be open to meet at the middle at 157. But we all know the majority of the blame should be on Canelo and Golden Boy.
I dont understand why he needs to do a catchweight with the champion of the division?

Also Im pretty sure David Lemiuex is more dangerous then anybody Canelita has faced since losing to Mayweather

Both are bad fights but that MW division has been weak since Ward left honestly the good fighters have shown time and time again they don't want to fight each other just as bad as the light heavyweight division

Ward was never middleweight as a pro.

Regarding the fight tho, yall gotta chill with the nobody would fight him ****. GGG coulda easily fought the next mandatory like hes been doing, but he CHOSE to fight a welterweight instead. He'll get more pub and more money so business wise I understand why he made the move. But coming on the heels of talking **** about Khanelo, he looks lame doing it.

Ward was never middleweight as a pro.

Regarding the fight tho, yall gotta chill with the nobody would fight him ****. GGG coulda easily fought the next mandatory like hes been doing, but he CHOSE to fight a welterweight instead. He'll get more pub and more money so business wise I understand why he made the move. But coming on the heels of talking **** about Khanelo, he looks lame doing it.

Ward would have wanted GGG to move up, which GGG wasn't willing to do. So Ward went to light heavy. It's just crazy how he's so willing to fight a "big welterweight" who he himself said was "too small"

GGG coulda easily fought the next mandatory like hes been doing, but he CHOSE to fight a welterweight instead.

What mandatory are you speaking of? He just took care of his IBF mandatory Wade, WBA Jacobs dont want none, and he was just elevated from interim to full WBC champ.

Back
Top Bottom