Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I didn't like Ali calling Frazier an ignorant gorilla, so I was glad somebody kicked his ***

At that point, Ali was tested and couldn't even touch his nose without multiple tries. He was basically showing early stages of Parkinson's - fighting the champ. No one deserves that.

Only 147 lber who could beat GGG is Floyd only bc he wouldn't get hit. THE ONLY REASON!

Not going to win in a fire fight with Golovkin

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't regret it later. Chino could've made the same amount in 2-3 fights. (Although that doesn't include PPV money - which Argentinians eat off of + Floyd's payout for making him switch gloves for no reason)

Exactly my thoughts. Can't knock it though, dude is living I'm sure :lol:

Yo! That Crawford Postol fight is no PPV?!

Are they madd?!

GLad Crawford is getting to eat, but this isn't fair to me, and my pockets!

One of the many reasons i dont buy ppv. Plus, they gettin a fat check witout the ppv anyways. If it was 30-40 bux it would be somewhat reasonable.

Last edited:
Postol has a mostly bland resume but he just came off the biggest win of his career against Matthysse who not too long ago was one of the most feared men in all of boxing.

Crawford owns wins against Breidis Prescott, Yuriorkis Gamboa, and Ricky Burns. I wouldn't consider that anorexic.

What's interesting is both guys are usually slow starters and turn it up after a few rounds. This may or may not be the case in this fight.

Crawford is -650 for this fight, Postol +425, was shocked when I saw that

I don't think the win is anywhere near that guaranteed for Crawford, but we'll see though

Back
Top Bottom