Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

If I am Bob, I'd pay Marquez just about whatever he wants to fight Crawford. There is nobody else available who can put Crawford over. We know Bradley and Pacquiao aren't viable options, at least not now.

Last edited:

A opponent that was tailor made to be KO'd by someone is supposed to be one of the top 2 or three fighters in the world.  I'm sure when HBO agreed to televise this fight it was with the intention that Ward would KO Brand and drum up some interest in the 11/19 showdown. 

Win or lose for Ward the paydays are at 168.  Him and Kovalev are never fighting Stevenson, and Beterviev is still probably going to be brought along slowly for another a year or two before he actually fights someone with a pulse. 

At 168 there is GGG soon, DeGale, Zurdo, Callum Smith, and maybe even Jamie Cox if he can stay out of trouble and get his **** together. 

Not everyone gets KO'd. Kovalev failed to KO a 50 year old B-Hop. Things happen. All that matters is the W. & to me, a shutout win is just as impressive as a KO in boxing.

Not everyone gets KO'd. Kovalev failed to KO a 50 year old B-Hop. Things happen. All that matters is the W. & to me, a shutout win is just as impressive as a KO in boxing.

Brand ain't no B Hop bro. He was a can fighting in a weight class that was above his natural one.

Don't forget a lot of people were picking old man Hopkins before that Kovalev fight.

Brand ain't no B Hop bro. He was a can fighting in a weight class that was above his natural one.

Don't forget a lot of people were picking old man Hopkins before that Kovalev fight.

LOL at a shut out against a can they give you to KO being impressive.

To each it's own man :lol:

SMH! Damn Felix 
mean.gif
mean.gif

You must be blind if you don't think he's trying to follow Floyd's blueprint.

They turned down a $4-5 Million fight to fight Pac because they wanted more money. But truth is, they want to keep that zero.

Angel even said HIMSELF, they won't even fight Floyd unless the money is right.... they want atleast $20 million.

"Why fight Thurman, when you can fight Salka" :lol: The zero in his record is too important for them right now.

I get it, you love Floyd. But if you can't see Danny trying to copy Floyd, then I don't know what else to tell you. :lol:

Garcia didn't turn down the fight.

They sent a counter offer. You don't accept the first offer given to you, it's negotiating.

Garcia is a fool for turning that down, he'll never make that kind of money or get that kind of offer again.

Dude is not a draw and becomes more irrelevant with time.

They sent a counter offer. You don't accept the first offer given to you, it's negotiating.

Lol an unreasonable counter offer (Angel himself said in interviews that Danny deserves $20 mill to fight Pacquiao) is the same as turning it down, it's not negotiating if your outrageous demand ended negotations

Last edited:
You must be blind if you don't think he's trying to follow Floyd's blueprint.

They turned down a $4-5 Million fight to fight Pac because they wanted more money. But truth is, they want to keep that zero.

Angel even said HIMSELF, they won't even fight Floyd unless the money is right.... they want atleast $20 million.

"Why fight Thurman, when you can fight Salka" :lol: The zero in his record is too important for them right now.

I get it, you love Floyd. But if you can't see Danny trying to copy Floyd, then I don't know what else to tell you. :lol:

Negotiating. :lol:

No, it's called pricing yourself out! He don't want no parts of Pacquiao.

Which is idiotic on his team to turn down any kind of offer, even it was just $2 Million. He needed a big name like Pacquiao on his resume.

Angel/Danny even said he would only fight Mayweather if the money is right :lol: Atleast $20 Million.

It's like trying to buy a $30,000 car on craigslist and asking him he'll sell it for $5,000. :lol: Boy please.

Last edited:
broner and garcia both priced themselves out

crawford only wanted to fight at 140 and not move up to 147

I read some article of them saying something along the lines "If Pac wants to fight us, he'll have to move down to 140"

:lol: These new generation boxers man. Self entitlement.

Last edited:

When will these dudes learn to leave the motorcycles alone? :smh:

If I'm a top athlete in any sport I'm staying far away from them.

UFC having a Harley sponsorship and awarding fighters bikes make no sense to me.

Damn shame about Verdejo, kid looked real good in his last bout.
At least he ain't go out like the late great "Chico" Corrales, one of my all time favorite fighters.

When will these dudes learn to leave the motorcycles alone? :smh:

If I'm a top athlete in any sport I'm staying far away from them.

UFC having a Harley sponsorship and awarding fighters bikes make no sense to me.

Damn shame about Verdejo, kid looked real good in his last bout.
At least he ain't go out like the late great "Chico" Corrales, one of my all time favorite fighters.

Punisher still hurts me. :frown:

Angel talkin down on bud is a big mistake. Doubt the fight will happen, but if it does, i got my money on bud for the tko.

Angel talkin down on bud is a big mistake. Doubt the fight will happen, but if it does, i got my money on bud for the tko.

When Crawford's mad he really goes after the KO.

Angel would be wise to keep the trash talk to a minimum if the fight ever happens.

Third and final pro in the Olympics eliminated by TKO In the third round.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom