Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

what exactly does chavez do that would give floyd fits?  Floyd would knock his overrated *** out

JCC is the most overrated boxer of all time.  more so then the cross dresser oscar himself. 
Exactly...

Folks have no idea what Chavez was able to get away with in his career. Nobody with his record would even be allowed to have the fights that he had at different points of his career. Not a chance.

what exactly does chavez do that would give floyd fits?  Floyd would knock his overrated *** out

JCC is the most overrated boxer of all time.  more so then the cross dresser oscar himself. 

Exactly...

Folks have no idea what Chavez was able to get away with in his career. Nobody with his record would even be allowed to have the fights that he had at different points of his career. Not a chance.
View media item 2124512View media item 2124513

Floyd is the GOAT.

Flloyd will figure out, and neutralize any fighter that steps in the ring with him.

I can see him doing that against any of the greats.

Prime for prime @ 135 Duran annihilates #TUE. 

JCC probably gets him as well, since a very poor mans version of himself in JLC gave him fits. 

I don't think Oscar is overrated, maybe overhyped. I haven't heard of anyone discussing him as ATG or GOAT. He just happened to be popular and sell a lot of PPV's. Most of his praise is for fighting just about everyone.

Last edited:
Maybe sweet P gives Floyd fits or Ray Leonard but other than that , Floyd walks to victory with everyone 140-154

I firmly believe Floyd gets beat by Hearns. Hitman finds away to land a few of those rights. And that's the difference.
Floyd not enough offense to hold Hearns off like Ray Leonard did. Styles make fights and Hearns is the worst match up for him ever.
His Size, insane reach, speed and INSANE power would be too much for Floyd at 147

Don't remember how to embed lol

Last edited:
Floyd did exactly what Angel Garcia said about Thurman Vs Porter.

"Why fight a Thurman/porter when you can fight a salka?
Why should two guys in their prime fight each other?"

Why take a huge risk when there are some really lucrative mismatches in these flat footed, come forwards in canelo and Guerrero and good old maydonna

Easy money b

You know what they say about a pig and lipstick lolololol

Last Image I have of Virgill Hill was him getting knocked out by Roy Jones from a body punch. And him rolling crawling around clutching his side

This ward fight [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

But i feel that the kovolev ward fight will be a slugfest.

Last edited:
This ward fight [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

But i feel that the kovolev ward fight will be a slugfest.

Man that Kovolev vs. Ward fight is 50-50 but Ward will show us why he's the truth and take the W.

Lol ward looked SHOOK in that post interview. I still got my money on sog come nov 19th.

Tonights fight was a snoozer, 1 2s the entire night from ward. I lost count how many times brand rushed in defenseless and ward didnt capitalize.

Last edited:
Last edited:

y'all just going to forget this fight ever happenned?

Floyd did exactly what Angel Garcia said about Thurman Vs Porter.

"Why fight a Thurman/porter when you can fight a salka?
Why should two guys in their prime fight each other?"

Why take a huge risk when there are some really lucrative mismatches in these flat footed, come forwards in canelo and Guerrero and good old maydonna

Easy money b

You know what they say about a pig and lipstick lolololol

Smart move as business perspective.

Looks like Danny and Angel are taking the Floyd route, it's YOUR career, business & health first, boxing second.

Although it's a disappointment, I can't hate on it... Swift is literally trying to follow the footsteps like Floyd.

Back
Top Bottom