Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Manny looked at the ref multiple times in the later rounds wondering when he was going to call the fight. Margs wasn't out on his feet but he was clearly not in any condition to properly defend himself. I'd say the ref had more to do with Tonio's career being completely derailed than Pacquiao...or his plaster pellets.

Manny looked at the ref multiple times in the later rounds wondering when he was going to call the fight. Margs wasn't out on his feet but he was clearly not in any condition to properly defend himself. I'd say the ref had more to do with Tonio's career being completely derailed than Pacquiao...or his plaster pellets.

I hate that ref, he is banned everywhere else besides Texas where he has family connections. Oh and I had money on Pacquiao winning in Rounds 10-12, so sour grapes.

Cotto fought prime Margarito with cement hands. Prime juiced Manny while dehydrated. Canelo at Caneloweight. Top guys in the division in his prime. He could fight Rod Salka right now and I'll be on board. Let the guy live.

Cotto fought prime Margarito with cement hands. Prime juiced Manny while dehydrated. Canelo at Caneloweight. Top guys in the division in his prime. He could fight Rod Salka right now and I'll be on board. Let the guy live.
No. I'm not enabling that kinda behavior. Idc who he fought before 
laugh.gif
. Dudes gotta stop fighting significantly smaller guys. There's literally no point in that.

He ain't fighting Gamboa. Gamboa's team is just bringing up his name to keep Gamboa relevant. They've done this before with Mathysse, Chino, and Thurman.

Since Loma-Salido 2 isn't going to happen now (had no interest in seeing that fight anyways) I'd like to see Loma-Gamboa sometime during the fall.

Cotto should just fight Margarito again. No other name is going to get buys in December except Canelita who's contractually obligated to have a non-PPV fight on HBO before the end of this year.

Nah, i want to see loma salido 2

I really dont like watching gamboa fight. He moves like hes trying to do to much.

Wasnt there a rematch clause for canelo cotto?

Cotto porter will be interesting, but the only ppv cotto can get now is against canelo.

Last edited:
I think Orlando should get the A side, he won, even though it was a dirty fight last fight, and he draws the Mexican audience. I really like Loma and want him to clean up that single L.

You mean he fought Canelo at Cotto weight.

He had the 160 title and he set the weight.

Last edited:
I heard that Salido wanted the A-side treatment and Lomachenko's team wouldn't give in.

I heard they wanted purse parity which is the 800k mando that Loma gets from TR. which isn't unreasonable at all considering Salido is the one who's the draw.

But again as i posted earlier I have no interest in seeing that fight. Steve Kim said on his podcast that it looks like Loma is fighting jezreel corrales in November, which opens the door for Salido-Miura.

Back
Top Bottom