Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Word? So is it gonna be on regular hbo or sho ppv?

On a side note, i hope whoever billy ho saunders fights next knocks his *** out for not wanting to fight anyone worth mentioning.

If I had to guess either SHO or TR will do the whole thing theirselves.

Bob shopped it to Netflix, Amazon, and ESPN which all fell through, and Turner is under the same umbrella as HBO.

The more interesting thing is that with this move, HBO has given up its contractual right to rest of Pac's fights. Which is perhaps an admission that Pac-Floyd 2 isn't happening after all.

His reasoning for not taking the GGG fight would be a lot more understandable if he hadn't been inactive since December and his next fight wasn't against Mora on a Friday in Reading, PA. He wants the fight to be more lucrative but he's doing nothing on his end for it to be so.

They said it was due to cuts sustained in his first controversial win over Butdee and cuts in the second controversial win to Conlan.

It's long but it's really good. He talks about his fights with Ward, Kovalev, Pacal, and Stevenson, his sparring with GGG, his thoughts on the Kovalev-Ward fight, and speaks a little bit on the inner workings of the boxing game.

Someone has to have footage of the Kovalev vs Boone first fight, but is keeping it away from the hands of the public. I've heard so many conflicting stories as to how it unfolded.

Errol ****ing Spence Jr. That was a vicious hook man, hope bundu is alright. Theres gon be some real problems in the 147 division. Spence-Thurman lets go, ill gladly pay for that.

Whats up with his hair doe? :lol: looking like a black mans mullet

Last edited:
Dammit man, I forgot that fight was on today, guessing Spence ran through him.

So he destroyed Algieri worse than Khan or Manny could do, and he ran through Bundu, which Thurman couldn't do. Looking like he's gonna be the next top guy at 147, for as long as he can make the weight that is.

So this 41 year old cat fighting bums is a top contender? Even tho he lost to Thurman, his only notable name?

Explain this to me lol

So this 41 year old cat fighting bums is a top contender? Even tho he lost to Thurman, his only notable name?

Explain this to me lol

Knocked out a guy who has never been knocked out for the 2nd straight time. Dude is a problem.

This was a total mismatch but I give credit to Spence because he did what he was supposed to do in this situation. He did not let Bundu linger and make it to the final bell.

Back
Top Bottom