Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Stan or hater call it whatever there is no more exciting fighter right now than GGG. From pure entertainment there is no other fighter i want to watch.

Dude needs to not get hit so much though. I don't care if he did it on purpose or not. But those shots add up over a career and Canelo can punch. If those shots land that flush and its canelo you will be in trouble.

All that being said im a big GGG fan :lol:

Stan or hater call it whatever there is no more exciting fighter right now than GGG. From pure entertainment there is no other fighter i want to watch.

Dude needs to not get hit so much though. I don't care if he did it on purpose or not. But those shots add up over a career and Canelo can punch. If those shots land that flush and its canelo you will be in trouble.

All that being said im a big GGG fan :lol:

No other fighter you want to watch? Def. a stan comment :lol:

I know :lol:

But i love the sport and all and i love watching technicians like Rigo, Ward and Cho****ito but i mean GGG is so entertaining. The fear of his power in any fight just makes it edge of your seat type stuff. And he is getting hit, I look forward to his fights more than any other fighter

Well I hope this fight was worth it for Brook. A broken eye socket is no joke. I've seen dudes with that type of injury start swelling up badly immediately after being touched when they return.

For all the props he's getting - he probably can't make 147 anymore, he's recovering from a very serious injury, and in the last 2 rounds - he was a broken man. Went from having an undefeated aura to being beat up and forced to quit. Psychologically, that's a big hurdle.

Brook might not even come back, might be 2 years before hes ready.

When and if he does tho, i think 154 is his best bet.

Yeah same injury. Margaritos injury was probably worse since the ref wanted him to die and let Pacquaio brutalize him for 12 rounds.

But i love the sport and all and i love watching technicians like Rigo, Ward and Cho****ito but i mean GGG is so entertaining. The fear of his power in any fight just makes it edge of your seat type stuff. And he is getting hit, I look forward to his fights more than any other fighter

Rigo/Ward and Choclatito are not even comparable.

Rigo/Ward and Choclatito are not even comparable.

The comparison is they are all less entertaining to me then GGG.

Home cooking. And probably giving Brook credit for fighting back at the end of the round. But yeah Brook def lost the 1st

Good thing ggg got all that power, based on those scorecards he would have lost if it went 12. Ridiculous.

it was never going to 12 rounds the way the style of the fight played on

GGG made it a slugfest and baited Brook into a street fight

I had Brook winning round 2 mayyyybe round 3. So i could see a 2-2 going into round 5. But funny my card wouldn't match a single judges card :lol:

Great fight weekend! :pimp:

Jacobs didn't impress me this weekend, looked sloppy.

GGG-Brook, great fight and excellent stoppage, especially since GGG broke his eye socket :wow:

Gonzalez definitely should think twice about moving up to 118, I don't really think his power translated well Saturday night.

Great fight weekend!
pimp.gif

Jacobs didn't impress me this weekend, looked sloppy.

GGG-Brook, great fight and excellent stoppage, especially since GGG broke his eye socket
eek.gif

Gonzalez definitely should think twice about moving up to 118, I don't really think his power translated well Saturday night.
He looked a bit thicker in there, and not as as lean as he usually is. 

Back
Top Bottom