Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I think Gonzalez-Cuadras was a draw. If you go by the axiom that you need to take the belt from the champion, then Cuadras should've won. Gonzalez landed more but he took far more damage. Of course we all know that he is the A-side and that is how it goes.

Sounds like Spence's trainer been smoking something good. He said Soence would knockout Brook and Golovkin, it's just up to him if he wants the fights or not.

Sounds like Spence's trainer been smoking something good. He said Soence would knockout Brook and Golovkin, it's just up to him if he wants the fights or not.

Yeah hes def bugging. Spence would punish Brook and GGG idk thats a toss in the air.

In hindsight for all we do know Spence could be the one. He is the truth.

What is his trainer supposed to say?

"I think my guy will lose to everyone?"

He's still just a young prospect without any titles. Why not just say these are the fights we want when the time is right.

Brook and Golovkin would end his young career before he even gets to claim a world title in his own weight class.

Spence is cold......but cmon hes not gona be able to take the punishment from ggg.

Yeah he can beat the brakes off brook, but he aint defeating ggg.

He's better off testing himself against Porter, Thurman, Broner, or Garcia.

Brook would beat him on points and Golovkin would likely destroy his career.

Im sayin, now its like cats want dudes to jump up multiple weight classes to get destroyed, let them boys get down in their own division and make a killin before they destroy their careers jumpin up to fight a dangerous fighter.

After watching brook expose GGG I'm sure Floyd would take him the distance and win on points

Expose en route to being TKOed in the 5th with a broken face.

Watch the Lemieux fight to understand how Golovkin would fight somebody if he respects their power.

only way spence would beat brook is if they fight right now at the condition that brook is in, all beat down with a broken face

spence is good but hes not that great at this time

brook would beat any top welterweight

the fight we saw was basically the best welterweight vs the best middleweight

Nobody wants to stay in their weight division anymore.

Beat the top guys in your weight class first and then move up.

Nobody wants to stay in their weight division anymore.

Beat the top guys in your weight class first and then move up.
Spence's team is just talking to talk.  They don't really want that fight.  Spence is talented but him and his team need to actually fight someone with a pulse first before talking ****. 

Spence has slow feet and is there to be hit.  GGG would easily KO him. 

I don't understand how y'all think Brook would beat Spence easily. B/c he got beat by GGG in a competitive fight all of a sudden he's a monster now too?... He wouldn't even fight the top welters, let alone beat them. Y'all gotta chill

I don't understand how y'all think Brook would beat Spence easily. B/c he got beat by GGG in a competitive fight all of a sudden he's a monster now too?... He wouldn't even fight the top welters, let alone beat them. Y'all gotta chill

This. I like Brook but nothing about his fight with GGG or his body of work makes me think that he is the undisputed best welterweight and would wash Spence. That's a very good fight if it were to happen and it would be a tossup to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom