Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Brook wasn't even fat... it's actually impressive how rip he still was.

Y'all hopping on the Spence train to soon. Coincidently, all Mayweather fans.

These are some great points being raised.

I can definitely see Spence's most recent wins being on the same level as Golovkin and much better than Brook, Bundu and Algieri are tremendous.

Last edited:
Ironically, a lot of GGG & Pac fans hate on Spence.

...and a lot of Mayweather fans hate on GGG

I don't hate on GGG. I do think his resume is particularly light for a 35 year old. But he's a very good boxer. I feel ppl are kind of hypocrites when they say Spence needs to fight better comp & then turn around & talk about how great GGG is. It's a problem when the best guy on your resume jumped up 2 weight classes to fight you. These are facts. No hate.

DSG declining a Berto fight in order to face Molina Jr... ???

147 is stacked, but his management is dumpster diving for match ups

First off I'd like to thank Al Haymon

Last edited:
We've known this about Danny for a while. Just look how he carries himself, watch the interviews. His pops and himself are clowns. I disagree doublemesh, don't think Golovkin was ever ready to go. Everybody saw him get touched and marked up, maybe they'll jump at the chance of fighting him now. Taking the bait more like it.

brook fought a good fight and if he didnt get injured he would of had a chance... he won at least 2 rounds... but that still doesnt mean hes the best welterweight out there... i dont even know if there is a best welterweight out there since floyd retired... every1 is really good and almost on the same level... i dont think he can beat spence but thats just my opinion... he fights similar to triple g but hes a welterweight and that might be too much for brook... brook has fast hands but as the rounds go by he can get hurt badly by a big puncher that has some skills... and triple G didnt look that impressive... the last round or 2 he was ok but before then brook was tagging him up... ward could beat him easily if they can agree on a weight for the fight

Implying he can be had by another middleweight who's not a complete tomato can like 90% of dudes he fought.

*who dodges berto? Lol

Yeah, okay. There are definitely a bunch of boxing "fans" that appear to hate Golovkin and discredit everything he does. Dude fights anybody that is willing and will sign a contract that doesn't conflict with other scheduled fights.

Name a middleweight that will beat him that hasn't tucked tale and run when a fight was proposed. All the talk now means nothing if these dudes don't sign to fight. Everybody is popping off on social media now, but when it comes to it we'll see what happens.

People need to stop saying Brook could win if he didn't get injured, he didn't pull a muscle or something. Golovkin broke his face with a legal blow and had him on wobbly legs. Watch the finish again, Brook's legs weren't as stable as you think.

As for who dodges Berto? Danny Garcia, the lamest dude in the boxing game right now (only dude more lame is Broner).

Yeah, okay. There are definitely a bunch of boxing "fans" that appear to hate Golovkin and discredit everything he does. Dude fights anybody that is willing and will sign a contract that doesn't conflict with other scheduled fights.

Name a middleweight that will beat him that hasn't tucked tale and run when a fight was proposed. All the talk now means nothing if these dudes don't sign to fight. Everybody is popping off on social media now, but when it comes to it we'll see what happens.

People need to stop saying Brook could win if he didn't get injured, he didn't pull a muscle or something. Golovkin broke his face with a legal blow and had him on wobbly legs. Watch the finish again, Brook's legs weren't as stable as you think.

As for who dodges Berto? Danny Garcia, the lamest dude in the boxing game right now (only dude more lame is Broner).

I can't even front I have my bias towards GGG cuz I lost money twice so far on him. The middleweight division as a whole is low key trash right now IMO

Last edited:
I can't even front I have my bias towards GGG cuz I lost money twice so far on him. The middleweight division as a whole is low key trash right now IMO

I cannot disagree with you on that and I do hope he moves one once he unifies all the belts.

I really don't think Jacobs poses much of a challenge to GGG. I find GGG vs Eubank Jr to be more intriguing. Due in part to Eubank Jr taking on the villan role.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom