Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

never seen kovalev fight so i will watch tonight and see how good he is... im assuming he must be nice to be undefeated and have 3 belts

pascal is just trying to survive... hes not even throwing punches... this fight might have to be stopped before it really gets ugly

good call by roach.... jean was getting abused and it would of got worse in the later rounds.... not good for his health in the long run... kovalev is legit and is a real threat to andre ward... im a fan of ward but he has his work cut out for him

Last edited:
Damn, and I thought the rematch would be better.

Correct call by Freddie, Pascal could have sustained serious brain injury. And I want to see him again in the ring in the future.

Yo I hope they keep letting people in the ring during these post-fight interviews :lol:

I wish they could find a way to make that Stevenson-Kovalev fight though

:rofl: oh man kovalev is a pretty funny dude.

"Oh.... before 8 rounds? He lost 50 thousands... haha!"

adonis chickenson... *goes and makes duck noises*

pascal is a fraud though... he lost to old as dirt bernard hopkins... im curious to see who would win in a fight with stevenson and kovalev but at the same time im hyped for the ward fight

Pascal is better than what he showed tonight. He's really done at this point, his reaction time and reflexes are way off. It was even apparent in the Gonzalez fight.

Yeah Pascal is finished. And even at his best he usually came up short against the elite guys. Hopefully he calls it a career, and they don't try to put him in there with Stevenson after this.

He is too stubborn for his own good, I can totally see him keep fighting.

Ward, Beterbiev, Stevenson, and Kovalev have to face each other soon. I can tolerate them all having one more fight against someone else before facing someone from that group. Otherwise, they are just BSing us.

Last edited:
 Herb Zurkowsky ‏@HerbZurkowsky1  1h1 hour ago
Jean Pascal said he still believes his skills are better than Sergey Kovalev's. Pascal has no plans to retire he said.
roll.gif

Pascal is better than what he showed tonight. He's really done at this point, his reaction time and reflexes are way off. It was even apparent in the Gonzalez fight.

I also read from someone that Pascal preferred to "turn up" most nights during this camp and was getting his *** scraped up in sparring.

Smh not only have his skills diminished but so has his desire to be the best

Did anybody else watch it on Box Nation? Best commentators in the game, no doubt. When Adonis Stevenson jump in the ring to make a scene they straight up said and here comes Adonis Chickenson.

Back
Top Bottom