Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Buffet started showed up to Floyd's fights after he did his time.

I don't think Buffet will stop going to Crawford's fights

Is Warren Buffet going to disassociate himself from him like he did with Floyd Mayweather?

I don't like these comparisons to Mayweather. Breaking a pump while attempting to get his own car back isn't the same as beating your girlfriend. He put his foot in his mouth, but that shouldn't warrant jail time. Dudes have gotten no jail time for far worse things. But I digress.

Floyd's domestic violence happened WAAYYYY before Warren Buffet appeared on Mayweather's All Access. It was for the second Maidana fight. Buffet supposedly did so because Mayweather was facilitating his crew smoking weed.

But, But, but Wilder was scared. Dude is a drug cheat that needs to be banned from the sport.

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  12h12 hours ago
Email from @WBCBoxing says Alexander Povetkin tests positive for banned Ostarine, withdrawing sanctioning of interim Hvy. Championship.

Gennady GolovkinVerified account ‏@GGGBoxing  6m6 minutes ago
It's official, I'm fighting Danny Jacobs on March 18 at MSG @thegarden NY on HBO ppv, see you there!
pimp.gif

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  10m10 minutes ago
Tom Loeffler tells me @GGGBoxing @DanielJacobsTKO will be at @TheGarden and his first choice is to get @chocolatitobox Cuadras and Usyk on.

Someone help me understand something.

If the povetkin bermane fight was cancelled, how was povetkin still able to fight duhuapas today?

Someone help me understand something.

If the povetkin bermane fight was cancelled, how was povetkin still able to fight duhuapas today?
The fight wasn't cancelled, the WBC pulled their sanctioning, and thus Bermane pulled out of the fight.  Duhaupas was a alternate Povetkin's promoters had lined up in case something happened with Bermane. 

Back
Top Bottom