Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

CfnA1DGWEAAh8Nb.jpg:orig

Why is Lee Selby vs Eric Hunter not getting any attention? It's the next most intriguing fight this weekend after Joshua vs Martin IMO.

Charles Martin is HOT GARBAGE. Embarrassing that he was even "champion." I dont agree with the ref count but end of the day it didnt matter, he had no answer for Joshuas right hand. England is taking over the heavyweight division.

Charles Martin is HOT GARBAGE. Embarrassing that he was even "champion." I dont agree with the ref count but end of the day it didnt matter, he had no answer for Joshuas right hand. England is taking over the heavyweight division.

Ref's count was fine, he even gave him extra time at "9" and Martin still couldn't (or didn't want to) beat the count.

Last edited:
Ref's count was fine, he even gave him extra time at "9" and Martin still couldn't (or didn't want to) beat the count.

Actually take back my comment about that, you right. Saw the replay and boy didnt want no more.

On a side note, if Buffers in the UK, who's announcing the Pac/Bradley fight?

Edit: Beacon posted to confirm Lennon's a SHO guy while my thumbs were typin'.

Anyway, Joshua is like Lennox 2.0. Just so well-spoken and humble. I love this kid. And how old is Eddie Hearn? 30? And he's looking to schedule Joshua in Wembley in competition with Fury/Klitschko in Manc? That's ballsy.

Last edited:
I got Pac by UD tonight.  Dude is washed, but so is Bradley to an extent.  Rios was a ******* punching bag who showed up for a check. 

Not a big boxing fan got into the sport mid-late 90s with mike tyson..
so how exactly do they rank the p4p ?
Why is this no name roman the top p4p atm ?

Now days it's who's the most popular winning fighters. But generally yes, if you're undefeated and continue to win, you'll be in the top. But this varies site to site, place to place.

I don't see this Pac vs Bradley fight being different than the first two, same movement and engaging here and there between talented fighters. I'm a fan of both Pac and Bradley, but only want Pacquiao to win by KO/TKO so I can see him fight Crawford or other fighters; especially if his comments have tarnished his political career in his home country, he might end up quitting that gig fast. :lol:

Last edited:
what time is this manny fight PST? or to make it simple how many hours away :lol: havent been following it lately

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom