Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

what time is this manny fight PST? or to make it simple how many hours away :lol: havent been following it lately

The whole PPV event starts at 6pm, but prior to the actual Pac vs Bradley fight, there will be 3 fights, depending on when and how they end, will probably take another hour and a half or maybe 2 and a half hours depending on filler commercials.

Can't believe Pacquiao didn't choose an opponent more tailor made for him though, I would imagine a fighter would want to come out and retire on a good strong note. Bradley for a few rounds to half the fight will probably make him look average again.

Last edited:
^ isnt that why he choose bradly in the first place? he beat him convincingly twice already so its kinda disappointing hes fighting him a 3rd time... wish crawford got a shot but pac would of took that L

Last edited:
what time is this manny fight PST? or to make it simple how many hours away :lol: havent been following it lately

The whole PPV event starts at 6pm, but prior to the actual Pac vs Bradley fight, there will be 3 fights, depending on when and how they end, will probably take another hour and a half or maybe 2 and a half hours depending on filler commercials.

Can't believe Pacquiao didn't choose an opponent more tailor made for him though, I would imagine a fighter would want to come out and retire on a good strong note. Bradley for a few rounds to half the fight will probably make him look average again.

thx fam

should be an entertaining fight and semi easy win for pacqiao since he already beat him twice

^ isnt that why he choose bradly in the first place? he beat him convincingly twice already so its kinda disappointing hes fighting him a 3rd time... wish crawford got a shot but pac would of took that L

I may agree Pacquiao winning the first 2 but convincingly especially the 1st is negotiable. Pacquiao lost his last fight, it's only fair for him to fight any fighter regardless whether the fighter came off from a win or a loss. I wouldn't be mad at Mathysse vs Pacquiao or Ruslan vs Pacquiao and wished Maidana never took a long break. Fighting either men would be explosive and way action pack entertaining.

Damn, and I thought the "Mexican Russian" was a hot prospect a couple years ago. Good fight though, Valdez is pretty good.

As if you had to pay if you really did want to watch it :lol:

Straight trollin'

I'm paying for it, but does anybody know if you generally order the PPV at one cable box of the home, that the PPV will be available to all cable boxes of the home? Or do you have to pay again if you want to watch it in another room? Need to know if anyone knows. The other room is locked at this moment for me to test and find out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom