Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

The slow mo of Bradley falling and rolling 
roll.gif

"OH MAN!"

Last edited:
I thought Manny looked good but not great. Bradley is one of the best, honest fighters when it comes to giving credit where it's due.

lol @ "oooooweeee" after watching the replay. Bradley is something man, but if he's serious about not remembering and slurring his speech, I think he should be more careful in his future.

Damn, great fight. Going to miss watching Manny Pacquiao, hate him or love him, he's not just one of the greatest boxers, but one of the most entertaining to watch.

Manny had a great career. Congrats to him.

Still a fan of Bradley, I mean after all, he's only lost to 1 man. I still think he's also a great boxer of this generation. Not a lot will win vs Bradley.

Broner vs May as a tuneup fight for Floyd to fight pacman again.

uh no floyd beat pac pretty convincingly so no need for a rematch... and floyd would destroy broner who is not even in his weight class let alone on his level... pretty boy will stay undefeated and retired... but this is not about floyd and about pac tonight... pac is not the best ever but fought great tonight and was a great way to close his career with a win... im not surprised but i wish he fought crawford instead

I want to be able to watch a boxing match post Mayweather without his name being mentioned. **** is annoying :smh:
The WORST is when they DURING the fight "Mayweather must be proud at home if he is watching this to know I dominated Pacquiao" like who the hell cares?

Bradley looked like he was about to cry in that post fight interview, I wonder how much longer he keeps going at it.

Wow, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Pac Man DOMINATED that fight. Manny looked 10 years younger. Makes me wonder about the Floyd fight: Is Floyd THAT MUCH better to have mopped the floor with him like he did, or was Manny's shoulder THAT F'd up that he was literally half the fighter????

They're talking Manny-Canelo is a near certainty if Alvarez gets past Khan, and I may actually pay to watch that in HD.

I was so impressed by Manny tonight. Hats off to a hell of a fighter.

Was Lampley crying???

Yep, got choked up in the end. HBO's golden goose just left the building.

In all seriousness, gotta give it to Pacquiao. I thought Bradley was going to be in the zone with Atlas in his corner, a different animal so to speak. Pacquiao really surprised me with his movement and counterpunching, best I've seen him in years.

I don't think this is realistically Pac's last fight. A lot of money fights to be made. Notably Pac V. Floyd II.

People saw this and will believe that Pacquiao is capable of beating Floyd in a rematch. While he certainly appeared to be markedly better than he has been in quite some time, I don't believe a second fight will be anything less than a thorough schooling (again) by PBF.

manny was damaged goods against floyd but thats not an excuse.... just like in any sports you play regardless of injury and who knows if floyd was injured in the fight or not but still he dominated that fight... so even if pac was injured can we give the man is just due instead of making excuses

If the 3rd fight had Bradley knocked down twice and no knock downs in the 1st two fights, then does that mean...

Trainer Joel Diaz > Teddy Atlas?

Last edited:
Manny-Canelo is such a huge money maker for HBO all parties would be nuts to pass it up. Asian market + Mexican market = GOLD MINE. Then if Floyd wants to give Manny a rematch if Manny pulls off the miracle, you have Biggest PPV 2.0. I just hope Manny's shoulder holds up, 'cuz he was straight-up stinky poop in that Floyd fight.

Back
Top Bottom