Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Good win for Pac, I can see Arum trying to squeeze another fight outta him...they better steer clear of Crawford otherwise Bud will retire him.
Don't know where Desert Storm goes from here, he hasn't been the same since Provodnikov. Perhaps he'll take the winner/loser from Porter/Thurman.

Im a bud fan but pac humiliates him

I don't think Crawford is ready either. Nor do I think Pacquiao will take a fight unless it's for high 7 figures.

If it's his last fight.. what an awesome career.  HOF.

Didn't know much about him before the Barrera triology..

- Barrera & Moralez trilogy

- Cotto, Margarito, Hatton, Diaz, Rios, DLH, Mosely

- Most boring fight against Clottey

- Epic 4 against Marquez

- Huge knockout loss to Marquez (pundits say the start of a decline for the legend)

- Back and forth drug/testing allegations, contract negotiations with Mayweather

- Highly anticipated 5 year delayed lackluster fight against Mayweather (despite both declining)

Would've loved to see Pacman fight Mayweather 5 years ago.  The fight was outright boring.  Mayweather still has the upperhand - too bad he's a downright jackass.  Never seen any athlete so cocky, that alone puts me off..

"I want to serve the people" - Manny Pacquiao

Bradley still hasn't figured Pac out after going 24 rounds. :smh:

Should have boxed like he used to instead of trying to gain fans with a style he can't win with.

"I think I got a concussion haha" :stoneface:

Didn't learn after the Provodnikov bout that fans just don't like him and he should go back to boxing instead of banging.

Not eem surprised Pac beat Tim but to put him on the floor 2 times tho kinda shocked me. That Joshua fight with Martin was :pimp:. Martin got washed :lol:

I dont eem think Showtime showed the results of that Selby vs Hunter fight btw lmao. I know Selby won tho

https://scontent.ftpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12998524_10157017825150354_3114834472971156936_n.jpg?oh=b0eae20206251cdabbba05f720d322ba[/QUOTE]
For my money, boxing photogs are >>>>> all other sports photogs

[/quote]

word, you literally get to see the moments souls leave bodies, minds get changes, and bones get crushed.

Last edited:
Can someone find a gif of Bradley doing the flip.
Best I could find lol

afp_550804277_81117458.jpg

Pac- 5'6 1/2 & 147 lbs

GGG- 5'10 1/2 & 160. When he re-hydrates 170+ lbs

People really think that would be a good fight :lol:

Floyd and maybe another Marquez fight are the only things I could see getting Manny back in the ring.  The reward is never going to match up enough with the risk to get him in there with Bud. 

Canelita is going to fight Lemieux in Sept, and then probably Margarito in MX City in Dec.  Hopefully by then the backlash will be enough to get him to fight GGG. 

"No thanks to the baklas" - Pacquiao
i see what you did there. Lol

Wow, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Pac Man DOMINATED that fight. Manny looked 10 years younger. Makes me wonder about the Floyd fight: Is Floyd THAT MUCH better to have mopped the floor with him like he did, or was Manny's shoulder THAT F'd up that he was literally half the fighter????

They're talking Manny-Canelo is a near certainty if Alvarez gets past Khan, and I may actually pay to watch that in HD.

I was so impressed by Manny tonight. Hats off to a hell of a fighter.
Im sorry but manny looked ok in this fight honestly i didnt see the manny im used to seeing until after the 2nd knockdown. And even with that said he still cant see floyd, he is to small and reach is to much of an issue for him to be a factor. Tired of the shoulder excuse especially when it wasnt an excuse in post fight interview. Only came up after he went back to his locker room and talked to arum lol

Manny-Canelo is such a huge money maker for HBO all parties would be nuts to pass it up. Asian market + Mexican market = GOLD MINE. Then if Floyd wants to give Manny a rematch if Manny pulls off the miracle, you have Biggest PPV 2.0. I just hope Manny's shoulder holds up, 'cuz he was straight-up stinky poop in that Floyd fight.
Canelo vs manny terrible idea. Canelo is way way to big for manny. Canelo would prefer to sit back and counter manny and that reach and height is to much of an issue even for the great manny

Bradley vs Broner would be a kool fight...
Congrats you played yourself

Floyd stans just want to see him get washed :smh:  :lol:
wanna see manny fight kell brook or brook fight thurman. I think he is the class of the division as of right now

Last edited:
Now the word on the street is they're working on Lomachenko vs Roman Martinez. It feels like I ordered a Big Mac and got a cheeseburger instead.

i see what you did there. Lol
Im sorry but manny looked ok in this fight honestly i didnt see the manny im used to seeing until after the 2nd knockdown. And even with that said he still cant see floyd, he is to small and reach is to much of an issue for him to be a factor. Tired of the shoulder excuse especially when it wasnt an excuse in post fight interview. Only came up after he went back to his locker room and talked to arum lol
Canelo vs manny terrible idea. Canelo is way way to big for manny. Canelo would prefer to sit back and counter manny and that reach and height is to much of an issue even for the great manny
Congrats you played yourself
wanna see manny fight kell brook or brook fight thurman. I think he is the class of the division as of right now
If Broner is going back to 147, best believe Bradley will be considered for him

Back
Top Bottom