Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

great fight

jesus christ u could see manny turning up halfway thru the fight :lol: dude prob felt like he was young again :pimp:

manny >>>

and dam he boxed so well tonight def shouldnt retire yet :pimp:

Last edited:
If the 3rd fight had Bradley knocked down twice and no knock downs in the 1st two fights, then does that mean...

Trainer Joel Diaz > Teddy Atlas?

It's strange I think either Bradley got wreckless or his chin isn't what it used to be. He was wobbled at the end of the Vargas fight.

If the 3rd fight had Bradley knocked down twice and no knock downs in the 1st two fights, then does that mean...

Trainer Joel Diaz > Teddy Atlas?
Ehhhhh... I dunno. Teddy is a hell of a trainer. I have mad respect for him. But I'm such a D'Amato guy, he'd haveta kill one of his guys for me to turn my back on him.

It's strange I think either Bradley got wreckless or his chin isn't what it used to be. He was wobbled at the end of the Vargas fight.
Yeah, his egg was def scrambled in that Vargas fight. He was lucky to wipe out Rios, and you know he's got brain issues when he said he didn't even remember his two knockdowns tonight.

"Oooooooh... yeah, he got me good there!" 
eek.gif

I won't lie, I was not expecting that performance from Pacman. I don't really rock with him, but it was nice to see he definitely has something left in the tank

And I'm sorry but this was all I was thinking about during that knockdown:

IgIAwf.gif

:lol:

kevinhart-shag-fall-o.gif

Last edited:
atlas had a better gameplan for tim but its just that manny is a better fighter... he fought better in the 3rd fight even though he got knocked down twice

Last edited:
Yeah, his egg was def scrambled in that Vargas fight. He was lucky to wipe out Rios, and you know he's got brain issues when he said he didn't even remember his two knockdowns tonight.

"Oooooooh... yeah, he got me good there!" :wow:

He was a mess after the Provodnikov fight.

Dude should call it a day. Got kids. Got money. Unless he can get a good payday with a pillow puncher.

Dude should call it a day. Got kids. Got money. Unless he can get a good payday with a pillow puncher.
I think he'd be a great TV commentator. I'd actually like to see HBO go the SKY route, and have a studio set of fighters commenting in-between fights, along with a team ringside. He'd be great in that studio set.

I wish my man Kell Brook would've fought Bradley. He would've wrecked this version of Bradley. I'm not insinuating that I don't like Bradley though.

Last edited:

"Oooooooh... yeah, he got me good there!" :wow:

Chris Algieri

Good win for Pac, I can see Arum trying to squeeze another fight outta him...they better steer clear of Crawford otherwise Bud will retire him.
Don't know where Desert Storm goes from here, he hasn't been the same since Provodnikov. Perhaps he'll take the winner/loser from Porter/Thurman.

I saw where Freddy call out Canelo. Smh...if that doesn't tell u money hungry, I don't don't know what does. But I guess u gotta get as much as u can from ur cash cow....

Last edited:
Good win for Pac, I can see Arum trying to squeeze another fight outta him...they better steer clear of Crawford otherwise Bud will retire him.
Don't know where Desert Storm goes from here, he hasn't been the same since Provodnikov. Perhaps he'll take the winner/loser from Porter/Thurman.

Im a bud fan but pac humiliates him

Back
Top Bottom