Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

GGG needs to come up or down on The weight classes or start fighting for smaller purses if he wants to have real fights.

Let's get it straight I'm not ANTI,-TRIPLE G, I'm a boxing fan before anything, but the way people ride triple G with out him really doing anything is mind boggling to me!!

Truth!

Kinda stunned how people are soo in love with a guy beating up bums.
I think GGG has all the skill set to be the best, but the politics of this sport have always been the same....pay to play. It's that simple.
Now because HBO is slurping him, is that going to make everybody just say "ok" and fight him, when everyone else had to pay they're dues and take those lumps.

"Just give me my belt"

pimp.gif

GGG needs to come up or down on The weight classes or start fighting for smaller purses if he wants to have real fights.
Truth!

Kinda stunned how people are soo in love with a guy beating up bums.
I think GGG has all the skill set to be the best, but the politics of this sport have always been the same....pay to play. It's that simple.
Now because HBO is slurping him, is that going to make everybody just say "ok" and fight him, when everyone else had to pay they're dues and take those lumps.
Don't get me wrong I would love to see canelo vs triple g at 160, but since it boxing I'll take what I can get.... I just don't understand why canelo gets hate and triple g gets slurped???

^
Yeah but Canelo ain't the one calling out others and demanding a fight.
So if he wants to play he has to pay....

Dumb@ss

^
Yeah but Canelo ain't the one calling out others and demanding a fight.
So if he wants to play he has to pay....

Dumb@ss

Call me a dumbass after acknowledging your boy that is a huge 154lber only fighting welterweights?

Tell me, does Canelo's dong taste like cinnamon?

It must be hard for you to type and deep throat lil G at the same time.
I swear I never seen someone ride so hard for a paper champ.
Lil G must be claiming you as a dependent the way you riding for him.

:rofl: :rofl:

It's all in good fun.

Canelo vs GGG is becoming if not already the "new" Mayweather vs Pac debate.

Last edited:
It must be hard for you to type and deep throat lil G at the same time.
I swear I never seen someone ride so hard for a paper champ.
Lil G must be claiming you as a dependent the way you riding for him.

How am I riding Golovkin? Because I acknowledge Canelo is too scared? One of these guys is destroying all his opponents the other wins questionable decisions against smaller guys and knocks out guys that are already punch drunk.

I'd rather see Golovkin fight Jacobs and move up. The fat ginger only wants to fight the little guys. Maybe he can challenge Danny Garcia next?

Funny you're talking tough at your keyboard because you have to defend Canelo's honor. Hope you don't lose any sleep tonight.

And for the record, I don't believe the fight will ever happen. It would end Canelo's career and Oscar can't let that happen.

LOW KEY 3G BE FIGHTING BUM *** ******!! Everyone so quick to talk down on canelo but al least he's fought big names!!! Hell I woulD look going against bum *** fighters..

Im sorry but most of his resume has been against smaller guys while fighting at a catch weight. Who has canelo fought in the prime of there career that was in his weightclass?

Ill wait

Canelo has the opportunity to fight giys in his weight class but hasnt and please dont bring up trout

:rofl: :rofl:

It's all in good fun.

Canelo vs GGG is becoming if not already the "new" Mayweather vs Pac debate.

Nope not the same the paper champ wud wash the catchweight champ.

Ggg was liked and appreciated early bc he was a decorated amateur who transitioned to the pros with power. Yea he kos people but its the way he goes about doing it. If he didnt have the ko power he wud still be a monster in the ring from his boxing acumen alone

But his power is what attracts fans

If ggg and canelo fought and it went 12 rounds ggg by decision please believe mayweather wud be like lets go lol

Last edited:
I believe all GGG wants is to unified the belts. So Canelo happens to have it. Let them fight for it or vacate. But now Canelo can't vacate, that will be a b move. I'm sure GBP wanted to cash out some more but won't be able to. The heat is building.
I hope to see GGG make another offer to Sanders and see what happens.
Like it been said let GGG keep fighting no names so we can see the KO's, at least they'll be on HBO and we won't have to pay PPV cuz I know dam well I'm not paying for that may 7 fight.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see canelo vs triple g at 160, but since it boxing I'll take what I can get.... I just don't understand why canelo gets hate and triple g gets slurped???

He gets hate because his last FIVE bouts has been at 155 and he still claims he's not a middleweight. You're either in one weight division or the other,don't make up your own ******** division

As much as I like GGG, I want to see him implement more defensive movements in his game. He'd be even more of a beast if he could knock dudes out without taking a lot of shots himself.

if canelo is not going to fight him or any of the top middle weights under haymon. he better go get one of the junior middle weights to step up or step or to super middle weight for a fight.'

fighting bums is getting old now. 

Dont get all the GGG slander, you guys dont seem to understand that no one is trying to see dude. Wade was his mandatory for the IBF strap, if he didnt fight him he wouldve been stripped of the title (same thing happened to Fury.)

If they can offer Dominic Wade 500k, I don't see how they can't give a few mill to someone higher ranked for GGG to wax. Jacobs or Billy *** need to step up.

Last edited:
Didn't they offer Saunders just north of a million and he told them to up the offer or come to England to fight? That's the one thing I can't stand about having multiple belts. Now you have multiple champions using a belt as a bargaining chip. Whether it's money, catch weight, etc.

Back
Top Bottom