Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Live look-in at Oscar ringside:

giphy.gif

smith put a pretty good effort

but he didnt have the punching power to put canelo in trouble

prob only won round 2

lol @ Kellerman throwing shade at Oscar and his team right in front of them. He knows what we want and what the sport needs, Canelo needs to fight GGG or shut the *** up.

Good fight!
Like to see Saul mix it up with the Charlo brothers.
Can't front though, undercard last week was better but main event this week was better.

Canelo is pretty good, but GGG would kill him in the ropes. He would need to get off the ropes against GGG but the trouble is GGG has good ring generalship.

i dont care if canelo if fights GGG... as long as he puts up a good fight against whatever opponent then im entertained... i remember everyone kept saying floyd was ducking manny and then you know what happen when that fight actually happen... floyd won and people were salty about it and thought it was disappointing... just saying i love the dream fights but thats not what boxing is all about and the sport will still move on regardless if that fight happens or not...

Well, Floyd did wait til after Manny crested his prime and had been tested by Bradley. If Canelo wants to wait 5 yrs before he fights GGG it'll be the same situation

Back
Top Bottom