Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

That hawaii dude always come in here talkin like he knows every ******* thing about boxing and boxer stats.

Doggy is on point on certain aspects but be fulla **** 93.9% of the time.

Still so clueless if you can't even comprehend that analogy. Like I said, kids like you never competed or even attempted to complete in any form of Martial Arts. if you can't even apprehend how fighting styles can extend or lesson your career.

I used basketball players for KRAZY, not your caping *** :lol: He KNOWS basketball, so I used an analogy relative for him. Que his Kobe avy.

But Super Kid over decided to put on his cape and defend his honor. :lol: So pathetic! :smh:
You continue with this kid thing huh? How about you MAN up and start having a conversation.

Acting like you 12 trying to throw shade and pass your opinions as facts.

Grow up my dude.

For a person that is so intune with the sport and is an expert in hand 2 hand combat you sound a little or maybe a big foolish.

When you decide to grow up then we can continue this conversation ....

PS 

Talking about pathetic - please take a look in the mirror papi. While I don't even know Krazy or what you guys were talking about, you are convince that I'm taking his side because I too disagree .. now that's PATHETIC!

Oh so you gonna edit and act like you weren't the one that started the "kid" ****? Okay. I see you bruh

That hawaii dude always come in here talkin like he knows every ******* thing about boxing and boxer stats.

Doggy is on point on certain aspects but be fulla **** 93.9% of the time.

I never, NEVER ever pull out the stat sheets, there are wayyy more knowledgeable cats on here than me like Boxer, Freaky, Proshare, Light Weight, Niketalker.... ect.

Stay in your lane bruh, I already know you're lying, with that whole compubox ****.

Last edited:
Lord, I'm not even going to entertain it, I'm done with it. The fight happen and we all saw the outcome. No point in arguing. PAC just got schooled, it is what it is. LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOIIII!

I never, NEVER ever pull out the stat sheets, there are wayyy more knowledgeable cats on here than me like Boxer, Freaky, Proshare, Light Weight, Niketalker.... ect.

Stay in your lane bruh, I already know you're lying, with that whole compubox ****.

Man shut yo ***** *** up, when the hell did I mention compubox numbers?

You be actin like a lil 12 yr old spoiled brat when dudes dont agree wit what you say.

***** if your such a ******* bad *** and know everythin bout boxing, just fall back and laugh.

Your the worst person in this thread.

Last edited:
Oh so you gonna edit and act like you weren't the one that started the "kid" ****? Okay. I see you bruh
Edit?

WOW - You have problems B ....

I really don't even want to address you any more ....

The only one butt hurt here is you my dude. You are an expert and are stating over and over that somehow the outcome 5 years ago would of have been different. The facts are that we don't know. While you think Pac would of have won many believe that Floyds defense would of have taken the fight. Also you are deminishing the fact that Floyd is 49 and 0 .. SMH ........ keep it moving kid .... Pac lost and he lost more than a few times!

Oh but let me not forget it was the shoulder right?

Let's not act stupid bro. I found it. You didn't edit, but I didn't start the 'kid' ****.

Last edited:

Man shut yo ***** *** up, when the hell did I mention compubox numbers?

You be actin like a lil 12 yr old spoiled brat when dudes dont agree wit what you say.

***** if your such a ******* bad *** and know everythin bout boxing, just fall back and laugh.

Your the worst person in this thread.

EDIT: Nevermind... I actually like you Wavy. Unless I'm confusing you with the other Wavy. :lol: :wink:

Last edited:
People saying GGG would demolishing Canelo because "Canelo spent too much time on the ropes" has me like :nerd:

Look at Canelo's ring position each time Smith hit the canvas. Smith felt more comfortable and threw at a higher rate when Canelo was on the ropes. That played right into Canelo's strengths as a counter puncher. Also, some cats in here acting like Canelo doesn't have the power or size to compete with GGG :x

Last edited:
People saying GGG would demolishing Canelo because "Canelo spent too much time on the ropes" has me like :nerd:

Look at Canelo's ring position each time Smith hit the canvas. Smith felt more comfortable and threw at a higher rate when Canelo was on the ropes. That played right into Canelo's strengths as a counter puncher. Also, some cats in here acting like Canelo doesn't have the power or size to compete with GGG :x

That GGG love affair can be blinding

they need to hurry up and fight man 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Biggest factor is who can take who's punch better than the other. IMO Canelo may not be able to take GGG's punches, and GGG may eat up all of Canelo's punches. Smith was able to take most of Canelo's punches. I remember Canelo getting dazed by Cotto's brother Jose Cotto.

IMO this can potentially be the outcome vs GGG, only GGG will finish it. Time is already set on the video to where Canelo got hit.

Canelo got a suspect chin.

Last edited:
Its easy to recognize canelo will try to win on points vs ggg usually able to knock dudes out witout worryin bout points.

Biggest factor is who can take who's punch better than the other. IMO Canelo may not be able to take GGG's punches, and GGG may eat up all of Canelo's punches. Smith was able to take most of Canelo's punches. I remember Canelo getting dazed by Cotto's brother Jose Cotto.

IMO this can potentially be the outcome vs GGG, only GGG will finish it. Time is already set on the video to where Canelo got hit.

Canelo got a suspect chin.

But that video was 7 years ago when Canelo was 19 (fighting a 32 year old) at the MGM when the vast majority of his previous fights were in Mexico. Most dudes still amateurs at that age. Nothing in recent years suggest Canelo doesn't have a chin. What also wasn't mentioned is that is able to cover up better then GGG. Like ^Wavy said, a points win is the outcome Canelo would probably aim for.

Last edited:
I think the name of the game between Canelo and Golovkin is going to be body shots. Golovkin has hurt a lot of guys on the ropes (Macklin, Murray, Stevens) with those ripping body shots. You see a lot of counter uppercuts from Canelo on the ropes (ironically the punch Brook was able to connect clean with). There's a lot of intrigue with their styles here.

speaking of jacobs... i remember when he fought and got knocked out by dmitry pirog

i didnt know pirog until that day and that dude was a beast

too bad he got injured in training preparing to fight GGG and had to retire early in his career

GGG vs Pirog would an epic matchup

Back
Top Bottom