OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Probably bout to lose to Kenny ******* Britt cause of that last Cousins interception.

Mentioned earlier dude try to troll me...tried to trade Melvin Gordon for Thomas Rawls.

I countered with his David Johnson for Dez and DeAngelo Williams :lol:

Horrible week 1. Based on projections i had the number 1 team but ended up being last.
I feel u man. I was projected to be the highest scoring team and was favored by 10 to beat my opponent but it was the other way around. It happens but it's only week 1. I've seen teams win championships starting 0-4. Not looking to start the season like that myself :lol: but it's a long season.

Last edited:
Wow I just won by 0.5 :lol:

If they didn't change that Britt catch to an incomplete pass I would have lost the tiebreaker....thank you god

Someone won with 72 points this week. Same league, someone lost with 118. Fantasy Gods have no mercy.

I got some tough decisions this week .. First

Cousins at home against Dallas
Or
Luck at Denver ??

2-0 to start but this week looks brutal

Last edited:
todd gurley and rams  D really let me down last night 
mean.gif

In my Superflex league I'm down to 1 QB on my roster :smh:. Gonna put FAAB bids on Alex Smith and Josh McCown. Also gonna put some money on Tyrell Williams since I lost Keenan Allen in that league as well. Will try to add Williams in every other league I'm in too.

Last edited:
I got some tough decisions this week .. First

Cousins at home against Dallas
Or
Luck at Denver ??

2-0 to start but this week looks brutal

Tough call, but I think I like Luck here. Cousins looked pretty bad last night.

What's good with Ivory? He's my guy and all, and I'll likely only play him based off matchup, but should I drop him or hold out to see the extent of this hospital stay?

With Keenan Allen going down Cobb moves up to WR1 & Decker to WR2. I have no clue who to start at flex :lol:

Shepard vs NO
Riddick vs TEN
Thomas @ NYG
Lockett @ LA

Leaning Shepard but all 4 are capable of having good games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom