OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

DWill is #1 back imo .. hes produced every game since coming on last year. And a plus that hes in an effective office unlike Gurley and AP

Ugh should've been Matt Jones on that TD but they've had no running room the whole game pretty much. Hopefully Matt Jones breaks off a few runs the next series.

As a disgruntled Matt jones owner myself, we gotta let go of the fact that he's not even flex worthy.

I just needed mid-RB2 numbers from him, now I have to get lucky on coming up on a Worthy, flex RB this season

I'm up 9.5 right now going into this next game unless Cousins gets the ball back and does something. My opponent has Kenny Britt....I better not ******* lose.

Damn I'm going to end up losing by 2 points :x :smh:

Stupid Floyd, Marshall and Landry not doing anything

Last edited:
Well, that was really close. Could have lost it there at the end at garbage time, but thank you James Harrison.

As a disgruntled Matt jones owner myself, we gotta let go of the fact that he's not even flex worthy.

I just needed mid-RB2 numbers from him, now I have to get lucky on coming up on a Worthy, flex RB this season

Same ugh.

NT, I'm gonna be first on waiver order, should I burn it on Chris Thompson? I'm sadly a Matt Jones owner.

View media item 2164333 Thats my team and am being offered Gronk for Leveon (on the bench right now of course). Problems are i want to unload Leveon since i already have AB and i would love to have Gronk but already have D walker who as a tight end is in top 5. Should i make the trade?

deangelo almost single handedly beat me in one league but pulled it off with reeds catch 
smokin.gif
. down 16 with rams D and gurley left. lets go 
pimp.gif

Tied 119-119 but I had more bench points so I got the W

Kinda sucks to win on a tie but I'll take it :lol:

I did some serious damage this week. I didn't play kelvin Benjamin this week Smh. Yahoo predicted I would go 0-14.

412773957.jpg

412773958.jpg

Last edited:
I should hold on for the W, unless the Rams D has other plans against me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom