OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

OK guys so before week 1 I traded Kennan Allen for Kelvin Benjamin and Michael Thomas :pimp: :lol:

My whole goal was to get Benjamin to trade him to the team who has Cam for Mark Ingram.

I should do a Benjamin for Ingram trade right? My wr: Hopkins, Evans, Benjamin, Shepard, Snead, Tate, Michael Thomas...

RBs: woodhead, Langford, c Sims, Bernard, vereen

OK guys so before week 1 I traded Kennan Allen for Kelvin Benjamin and Michael Thomas :pimp: :lol:

My whole goal was to get Benjamin to trade him to the team who has Cam for Mark Ingram.

I should do a Benjamin for Ingram trade right? My wr: Hopkins, Evans, Benjamin, Shepard, Snead, Tate, Michael Thomas...

RBs: woodhead, Langford, c Sims, Bernard, vereen

you have no legit RBs and i dont know that ingram is gonna solve your problem

i have 45 pts this week, i have matt jones, cousins, and jesse james left. i guess I'm getting first on waivers....

They laugh at me for starting Eli Rodgers over M. Floyd in my $200 16 man league. They didn't know who he was but That TD just got me the win :smokin

Yooo!!! i jus got home its freakin halftime already. What the hell time dod this game start :x

Need some Jordan Reed action man

Down 1.12 PTs

He got Pitt kicker with 2pts

Come on!!!

I need AB to keep it up cuz im facing Ben and dont need him feeding other receivers, only up 18

Last edited:
In the lead but need WAS to keep this semi close so the Steelers keep passing.

Ugh should've been Matt Jones on that TD but they've had no running room the whole game pretty much. Hopefully Matt Jones breaks off a few runs the next series.

Down 11 thanks to DWill. One more TD from him and I come back down by 30 :lol:

Probably not likely but at least I know his workload is safe until Bell comes back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom