OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

CJ vs the colts, and Zeke has the skins who Deangelo torched week 1. Deangelo has cinci who Pitt has struggled against in the past. That's my thought process. I'm sure I'll switch Zeke and Deangelo multiple times over the next couple days. I hate to bench him but my league is super competitive, so every game counts. 1st-10th were within 22 points week 1. $6k is first place payout.

View media item 2153183

CJ vs the colts, and Zeke has the ******** who Deangelo torched week 1. Deangelo has cinci who Pitt has struggled against in the past. That's my thought process. I'm sure I'll switch Zeke and Deangelo multiple times over the next couple days. I hate to bench him but my league is super competitive, so every game counts. 1st-10th were within 22 points week 1. $6k is first place payout.

Your payout may be higher than most but that doesnt mean others arent as competitive. Every game matters for everyone just as much as yours, just sayin

Start DWill 147yd 2 TDs (over 2 games) vs Bengals last year, which 1 game he split carries with Bell (9-DW 10-LB)

Last edited:
^lol. $1050 a team. 6k first, 3k 2nd, 1k 3rd. $500 to highest single game score. Same 10 of us have been playing for 8 years now. We started at 250 I think, but every year it seems the commish tries to up it. Finished 2nd the last 2 years so I'd like to win this year.

Your payout may be higher than most but that doesnt mean others arent as competitive. Every game matters for everyone just as much as yours, just sayin

Start DWill 147yd 2 TDs (over 2 games) vs Bengals last year, which 1 game he split carries with Bell (9-DW 10-LB)

I feel ya on that. I know they are all competitive guess it's just a lot of money to lose between 1st and 3rd. And I haven't won the league since 2009 so I'd like to get back in the winners circle.

I wanna drop Cousins for Flacco but I can't bring myself to do it after just one week. Just need somebody to fill in for Brady for 3 more games and they both have favorable schedules.

I wanna drop Cousins for Flacco but I can't bring myself to do it after just one week. Just need somebody to fill in for Brady for 3 more games and they both have favorable schedules.
Flacco and Cousins will both eat this week!!!

not much..

doyle
austin jenkins
jesse james
tamme
donnell
pitta
brandon myers[/quote
I would drop clay pick up Jesse James so u can wait till Sunday for Gronk if he don't play good chance Jesse James scores this week.

thats what i was leang toward but not going to waste my waiver claim on that...dont think anyone gets him....aaaannnd i have a demaryius thomas and watkins issue too...injury bug is killing me lol

Last edited:
thats what i was leang toward but not going to waste my waiver claim on that...dont think anyone gets him....aaaannnd i have a demaryius thomas and watkins issue too...injury bug is killing me lol

Don't waste ur waiver no one will claim him just get him when waivers clear.

That's why I drafted Cousins.. Even thought I like Winston.. That tampa bay schedule is tougher..

Who's the better waiver pick up

Eli Rogers or Tyrell Williams?
I like Rogers because I am not sure on Tyrell Williams as the team has Inman also who has more chemistry with Rivers and is more of a Allen type.

I like Rogers because I am not sure on Tyrell Williams as the team has Inman also who has more chemistry with Rivers and is more of a Allen type.
wasn't inman on the field but didn't do much with opportunity? 

Should I drop Henry, Yeldon for Coleman? Also thinking of dropping Graham for Ebron

Last edited:
Cool thanks! I also have AP, Miller, Langford and Blount. Was thinking of dropping Yeldon and stashing Henry incase Murray becomes injured

Does anyone else think Winston is gonna have a top 10 QB year?

I got Carson Palmer too, and was thinking of trading Palmer for a Maclin/Montrcief tier of WR since Kennan Allen's done for the year.

Back
Top Bottom