OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

With gronk most likely out..... I picked up Victor Cruz hoping for a big coming out party versus the saints. The problem is I don't know who to start in the flex position. So my options are Cruz, desean Jackson, Tyrell Williams or devante Parker. I need some advice thanks....

My starting wr are
Wr1. Cooks
Wr2. K. Benjamin
Wr3. T.y Hilton

Last edited:
Does anyone else think Winston is gonna have a top 10 QB year?

I got Carson Palmer too, and was thinking of trading Palmer for a Maclin/Montrcief tier of WR since Kennan Allen's done for the year.

Somebody is really willing to trade you Moncrief or Maclin for Carson Palmer right now?

I have an empty spot on my bench now that I dropped Keenan Allen, who should I pick up...Hogan, Pryor, Tyrell Williams, Stills, Cruz, Boyd, Garcon or Sanu?

Was able to secure Tyrell Williams in all of my leagues. $12 and $13 winning bids for him in my FAAB waiver leagues. Hopefully he does some damage. Also grabbed Alex Smith and Josh McCown for $8 total in my Superflex league.

Last edited:
I have an empty spot on my bench now that I dropped Keenan Allen, who should I pick up...Hogan, Pryor, Tyrell Williams, Stills, Cruz, Boyd, Garcon or Sanu?
PPR? That's tough..

Sanu and Pryor had the most targets of those WR's but can you trust Browns O?

Hogan could be a good sleeper stash when Brady gets back too 
Should I get Miller or AP ?
Miller, Texans will continue to run the ball to help with new QB 

PPR? That's tough..
Sanu and Pryor had the most targets of those WR's but can you trust Browns O?
Hogan could be a good sleeper stash when Brady gets back too 

Miller, Texans will continue to run the ball to help with new QB 

It's 0.5 PPR...I went ahead and grabbed Hogan. I think he'll definitely be a good value on my bench when Brady is back.

So I ****** up by not getting Ebron or Dwayne Allen off waivers last night so now all I have a choice from to fill in for Ertz/Eifert is Zach Miller vs Eagles, Jesse James vs Bengals, Rudolph vs Packers, Pitta vs Browns or Virgil Green vs Colts...0.5 PPR.

Thoughts?

Who should I go at QB and Flex for week 2?

QB:
Andy Dalton vs Steelers
Alex Smith vs H-Tinneee

Flex:
Crabtree vs ATL
Golden Tate vs Tenn
Steve Smith vs Cleavland
Rashad Jennings vs NO

Help:

For my 2nd WR spot:

Julian Edelman (vs. Mia)
Marvin Jones (vs. Ten)
T.Y. Hilton (@ Den)

Flex:
LeGarrette Blount (vs. Mia)
Latavius Murray (vs. Atl)
T.Y. Hilton (@ Den)

Somebody is really willing to trade you Moncrief or Maclin for Carson Palmer right now?

I'd say I have a shot considering her only QB's are Kirk Cousins and Flacco, especially how they performed week 1 and she's stacked at wideouts

Someone dropped Crabtree in my league. 0.5ppr.

Would you guys drop John Brown for him? If so, how much would you bid on it? I got $100 for the year.

I have been offered

Mike Evans
Zeke

for my

Allen Robinson
DeAngelo Williams

obviously some teams in my league are in a panic and are offering left and right for DeAngelo Williams even though he has 3 more weeks left as the top back. Should I entertain offers for DeAngelo? and if so what value can I get in return.

DeAngelo for Fitzgerald?

just as an FYI, I have Lacy, Blount, DeAngelo, Latavius, & James Starks as my RBs (12 teams, looking to get a WR in return).

Last edited:
So I ****** up by not getting Ebron or Dwayne Allen off waivers last night so now all I have a choice from to fill in for Ertz/Eifert is Zach Miller vs Eagles, Jesse James vs Bengals, Rudolph vs Packers, Pitta vs Browns or Virgil Green vs Colts...0.5 PPR.

Thoughts?

Honestly probably Green.

I have been offered

Mike Evans
Zeke

for my

Allen Robinson
DeAngelo Williams

obviously some teams in my league are in a panic and are offering left and right for DeAngelo Williams even though he has 3 more weeks left as the top back. Should I entertain offers for DeAngelo? and if so what value can I get in return.

DeAngelo for Fitzgerald?

just as an FYI, I have Lacy, Blount, DeAngelo, Latavius, & James Starks as my RBs (12 teams, looking to get a WR in return).
I would absolutely take that trade, thats a steal for you.  Bell is only suspended 2 more games so after that you wont get anything out of williams unless bell gets injured.  I honestly think they are selling really low on Zeke.  Evans is a downgrade from Robinson but you are going to get a RB1 for the rest of the year for it and still get a WR1 in return.  Take that and run.

Thoughts?
Don't sleep on Trey Burton. He may slide right in for Ertz and play essentially the same role. He drew rave reviews all camp long, and had a nice preseason.

He's a QB turned WR turned TE out of Florida. Sounds eerily similar to Jordan Reed.

As for the options you listed, I'd go Jesse James. Was on the field for every snap and drew seven targets, including two inside the 10 yard line.

Last edited:
buc em buc em You could even take a flier on Jack Doyle. Tho Indy is going into Denver, so that may be a turn off. But Olsen had a solid game against them last Thursday...

Is it too early to give up on AP? I think just having week 1 Loss overreactions but i mean, all defenses are going to do is stack 8 in the box against him until a Vikings QB proves he can be a viable threat

+1 PPR league

My roster is

QB: TYROD

RB: AP

RB: LAMAR MILLER

WR: COOKS

WR: WATKINS

TE: ZACH MILLER

FLEX: WOODHEAD

D: JETS

K: PRATER

Bench:

RB: TEVIN COLEMAN

WR: WILL FULLER

WR: KELVIN BENJAMIN

WR: CORY COLEMAN

WR: CHRIS HOGAN

WR: MARVIN JONES:

TE: JORDAN CAMERON
This is my roster.

#1 on the waiver this week... Should I use it to pickup Dalton vs pitt or hang tight?

I would absolutely take that trade, thats a steal for you.  Bell is only suspended 2 more games so after that you wont get anything out of williams unless bell gets injured.  I honestly think they are selling really low on Zeke.  Evans is a downgrade from Robinson but you are going to get a RB1 for the rest of the year for it and still get a WR1 in return.  Take that and run.

How about DeAngelo for Fitzgerald straight up?

I am kind of thin at WR and am not too fond of giving Robinson up.

Back
Top Bottom