OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Benny Cunningham worth a pick up?

No.  That passing game is god awful and Gurley is going to get 95% of the rushing touches.

Just wondering because someone dropped him, all these hyped dudes been on rosters before the season started so no FA other than the WR in SD

I drafted Travis Benjamin which I think should be good

You guys think I should stick with Watkins in the flex or player Travis Benjamin or Mohamed sanu?

Rams def worth dropping for a reach? Or am I being too reactionary to week 1? Already dropped Kamar Aiken for BAL to be plugged in this week.

Just wondering because someone dropped him, all these hyped dudes been on rosters before the season started so no FA other than the WR in SD

You guys think I should stick with Watkins in the flex or player Travis Benjamin or Mohamed sanu?
It depends.  Benjamin is a speed guy so he is going to be very boom or bust (think Torrey Smith).  I would start Watkins but both watkins and Sanu seem to be banged up.

So I have to go camping this weekend because 3 of my friend's bday is this weekend and they like doing stuff like that 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif
 I hate camping. 

Anyways. We leave Friday at like 5PM so I cannot adjust my line up or what not once we hit the camping grounds as I doubt I will have internet service out there. Do you guys think Gronk is going to play this weekend or should I just slot Dwayne Allen in the TE spot for safety.

It depends.  Benjamin is a speed guy so he is going to be very boom or bust (think Torrey Smith).  I would start Watkins but both watkins and Sanu seem to be banged up.

I know I'm the guy even if someone's banged up and he's a top player on my team in gonna play him no matter what

Let's hope Eli and Odell put up big numbers so even if Watkins has another bad game I'm fine

Still salty I lost by 3pt last week

Was offered gurley and zach Miller for my Brandon Marshall and Greg Olsen...

Usually I love to buy low after week 1 and would counter... But that Rams offense looked so bad that I'm thinking about avoiding gurley all together.. Anyone feel the same?

PPR .5 point

pick 1 RB

Doug Martin @Ari

Charles Sims @Ari

Theo Riddick vs Ten

pick 1 WR

Allen Hurns @SD

Michael Floyd vs TB

Victor Cruz vs NO

Tyrell Williams vs Jax

any help is appreciated :D

buc em buc em You could even take a flier on Jack Doyle. Tho Indy is going into Denver, so that may be a turn off. But Olsen had a solid game against them last Thursday...

Don't sleep on Trey Burton. He may slide right in for Ertz and play essentially the same role. He drew rave reviews all camp long, and had a nice preseason.

He's a QB turned WR turned TE out of Florida. Sounds eerily similar to Jordan Reed.

As for the options you listed, I'd go Jesse James. Was on the field for every snap and drew seven targets, including two inside the 10 yard line.

Those are good options but I may take a flier on Rudolph. Game is on SNF vs the Packers at Minnesota and it'll be Bradford's first game. He already likes throwing a bunch of dump passes to his TE's, I'm sure he'll rely on that even more in his first game with them. Julius Thomas and Marcedes Lewis combined for 112 yards and a TD on them this past week.

I don't see why someone should bench Mike Evans unless he injured

I think Shepard will get looks especially against NO buy yea

Who's the better waiver pick up

Eli Rogers or Tyrell Williams?
Eli
So I ****** up by not getting Ebron or Dwayne Allen off waivers last night so now all I have a choice from to fill in for Ertz/Eifert is Zach Miller vs Eagles, Jesse James vs Bengals, Rudolph vs Packers, Pitta vs Browns or Virgil Green vs Colts...0.5 PPR.

Thoughts?
TBH, they all have nice matchups sans Zach. I'd go James, Rudolph (if Bradford plays), Green, then Pitta. 
Benny Cunningham worth a pick up?
Not even if Gurley went down for the yr
PPR .5 point

pick 1 RB

Doug Martin @Ari

Charles Sims @Ari

Theo Riddick vs Ten

pick 1 WR

Allen Hurns @SD

Michael Floyd vs TB

Victor Cruz vs NO

Tyrell Williams vs Jax

any help is appreciated
happy.gif
Martin/Floyd
Drop Austin for Tyrell Williams or T Sharpe for PPR?
Sharpe
Start Sterling Sheppard over Mike Evans? Already got Alshon and AB starting in my other 2 slots
Mike Evans

Start Sterling Sheppard over Mike Evans? Already got Alshon and AB starting in my other 2 slots
Yeah tough call since Evans is going to be lined up against Pat Pete and he's a lock down corner and Saint's Defense is terrible.

Don't know if I'm going to switch out Evans for Landry for one of my teams.

With Jamal Charles expected to be out again, pick 2. 0.5 PPR.

Jeremy hill @ Pitt
Jonathan Stewart vs. Car
Melvin Gordon vs jax
Hyde @ car

I'm leaning Hyde and Gordon. Thoughts?

I have an empty spot on my bench now that I dropped Keenan Allen, who should I pick up...Hogan, Pryor, Tyrell Williams, Stills, Cruz, Boyd, Garcon or Sanu?

I may be late but .. Cruz or Sanu

Should I get Miller or AP ?

Miller

Someone dropped Crabtree in my league. 0.5ppr.

Would you guys drop John Brown for him? If so, how much would you bid on it? I got $100 for the year.

Def would but idk how much never done the bid league

So I have to go camping this weekend because 3 of my friend's bday is this weekend and they like doing stuff like that :smh:  :stoneface:  I hate camping. 

Anyways. We leave Friday at like 5PM so I cannot adjust my line up or what not once we hit the camping grounds as I doubt I will have internet service out there. Do you guys think Gronk is going to play this weekend or should I just slot Dwayne Allen in the TE spot for safety.

Set Allen in and then u can check last minute friday if Gronk plays or not. At least you have a starter in just in case u cant check or lose service sooner than u thought

Was offered gurley and zach Miller for my Brandon Marshall and Greg Olsen...

Usually I love to buy low after week 1 and would counter... But that Rams offense looked so bad that I'm thinking about avoiding gurley all together.. Anyone feel the same?

I would NOT accept that

Back
Top Bottom