OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Some dumbass in one of my leagues just sent everyone into a frenzy...

He traded:
AJ Green, Jamaal Charles, Doug Martin and Edelman

And received:
Adrian Peterson, Emmanuel Sanders and Forsett

Standard league... And our commissioner turned off the veto system and won't reverse it. :lol:

This reeks of collusion

Some dumbass in one of my leagues just sent everyone into a frenzy...

He traded:
AJ Green, Jamaal Charles, Doug Martin and Edelman

And received:
Adrian Peterson, Emmanuel Sanders and Forsett

Standard league... And our commissioner turned off the veto system and won't reverse it. :lol:

I would get everyone together and say that you're all quitting and want your money back if he doesn't reverse it.

Seattle heads, any chance Marshawn Lynch comes back?

Nah bruh dont waste waiver, or a roster spot on him. He not coming back, dudes "consider" un-retiring every day. And it wont be Seattle if so, then gotta convince someone to want to sign and pay him what he'd ask

I would get everyone together and say that you're all quitting and want your money back if he doesn't reverse it.

Exactly .. thats bull man.

I see a lot of week 1 panicking going on in here...Lol

My league doesn't start trading until at least week 3 or 4. Sometimes later than that

Someone dropped John Brown and Matt Jones who would you waiver for first if I should?

My team:
Qb- Palmer
Wr- Cooper,Cobb, Tate, TY, Gordon
Rb- AP, Miller, Langford, Blount, Henry, Yeldon
TE- Ebron

Someone dropped John Brown and Matt Jones who would you waiver for first if I should?

My team:
Qb- Palmer
TE- Ebron

I'd drop Blount for Brown

My team:
Qb- Palmer
TE- Ebron

You dont need #3 WR or a so-so RB .. imo id stick with what u got

Some dude in one of my leagues offered Torrey smith and mariota for my Jeremy hill and tajae sharpe [emoji]127770[/emoji]Sent him back jags fan.gif

I was gonna add Rudolph vs the Packers but Virgil Green vs the Colts terrible defense with Demaryius hobbled by a hip injury is making me think twice.....

martellus

ingram/ivory/henry/dixon/hightower

julio/bmarsh/fitz/coleman/eli rogers

need a rb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom