OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Sucks I have ivory and my RBs are horrible with and without him

Dude could produce for jax smh :smh:

@Buc Em - you convinced me. I just felt like Graham had a better chance at break out games compared to Witten just due to his age.

New to the thread just wanna say wassup! Hoping to jump in and help where I can and possibly get some insight. Dont fall into the week 1 panick!

Interesting trade proposal.
Standard nonppr.
I get Mike Evans and Jordan Reed
I give Jordan Matthews and Jeremy Langford.

Contemplating it but I'm stacked at WR but adding Evans and Reed intrigues me. I'd then be stuck with playing 3 of Cooper, Robinson, Evans, Landry, Edelman but my RB2 is weak and no real FA. Reed would give me an automatic starter unless he gets hurt.

Below are the teams and FA.
Thoughts?

Mine:
View media item 2166502View media item 2166504
His:
View media item 2166506View media item 2166508
FA RBs
View media item 2166510

need halp in 2 of my leagues (both PPR)

Pick 2:
Hyde @ Carolina
E Sanders vs. Indy
D Martin @ Arizona
D Jax vs Dallas

1 for flex:
Decker @ Buffalo
T Benjamin vs Jax
Eddy Lacy @ Min

Thomas Rawls named the starter for this week against the Rams.

Sweet 8)

Kid is my league just dropped Hauschka and added Josh Brown. Most nonsense 'I'm a Giants fan' move ever :lol: I already have Gostkowski so I don't need to make a move but jeez...

Last edited:
Sweet
glasses.gif

Kid is my league just dropped Hauschka and added Josh Brown. Most nonsense 'I'm a Giants fan' move ever
laugh.gif
Saw Brown come up and picked him up in one of my leagues. I also have Hauschka in one of my leagues but wouldnt drop him for Brown.

Stream the Eagles or Jets defense?

Leaning Jets

I'd go Jets. Sheldon Richardson back, no Cordy Glenn and Sammy not 100% either. I know Shady gashed em in 1 game last year but they just got 7 sacks on Dalton and limited Geo and Jeremy Hill to less than 60 yards rushing. The secondary might be questionable but if Sammy doesn't play, the Jets should eat.

Last edited:
Standard League.

Pick 2

Danny Woodhead
Carlos Hyde
Mark Ingram
Tevin Coleman

Pick 3

Odell Beck
Jordan Matthews
Jeremy Mack
Brandon Marsh

Woodhead/Ingram

OBJ/Matthews/Marshall

How the hell was Ware still on waivers? I'm not dropping Ivory unless we hear there's something legitimately wrong with him where he's going to continue missing a bunch of games.

Same here .. ivory needs to come on but i got feeling its something internal, because there was never an injury report on him before randomly going to the hospital

Hell no man don't do it. Witten is Dak's favorite target by a wide margin. Led the entire league in targets this week

Alright now he's doing Graham and Hurns for Witten and Snead. I feel like this is still a no.

Why do u even want graham? Hes an afterthought in that offense. Hurns would be the one your trading for but I wouldnt for Snead & Witten. Brees!

Some dumbass in one of my leagues just sent everyone into a frenzy...

He traded:
AJ Green, Jamaal Charles, Doug Martin and Edelman

And received:
Adrian Peterson, Emmanuel Sanders and Forsett

Standard league... And our commissioner turned off the veto system and won't reverse it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom