OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Gonna go with Rudolph or James over Miller at TE this week.

Will wait until Sunday morning to decide

Appreciate the Rawls updates fellas. Hoping I can start him with confidence this week.

McFadden even worth stashing on my IR spot?

My one team is in shambles after losing Keenan and seeing Gurley (my 1st round pick) could end up not being that helpful this year (yes, I know, knee jerk week 1 reaction lol)

Literally nothing on waiver as it's a 12 team league w/ lot of roster spots and all the "hot names to pick up" have already been rosters already.

Missed out on Tyrell Williams but just added Dontrelle Inman for hell of it.

Last edited:
Somebody dropped Devontae Booker. I'm a CJ Anderson owner so I think I should grab him but I ain't got no one to drop. It's between Tyrod or Davante Adams who I just picked up.

Last edited:
Somebody dropped Devontae Booker. I'm a CJ Anderson owner so I think I should grab him but I ain't got no one to drop. It's between Tyrod or Davante Adams who I just picked up.

Is Booker worth rostering though ... if you have to drop someone though its Adams

Last edited:
I need help an opinion on my 2nd RB and 3rd WR fantasy GODs?!! And is it worth to start Dez this week?

D.martin or T.Riddick

3WR
Landry or T.sharpe

So in one of my leagues (0.5 PPR) I have Lamar Miller, Gore, Ivory, Sims, James White, Dion Lewis and Kenneth Dixon as my RB's....I need to drop one of them for Rudolph to fill in for Ertz. Would James White be alright to drop? I just feel like I'm never going to start him cause besides when Lewis is in there we never have any idea how the Patriots are going to use their RB's. At least with Gore, Ivory and Sims we have a good idea at how they'll be used each game.

Update:  D.T. 'grabbing hip and grimacing' at practice
nerd.gif

Just got proposed Jimmy Graham for my Jason Witten. Who wins this trade?...

Witten side

So in one of my leagues (0.5 PPR) I have Lamar Miller, Gore, Ivory, Sims, James White, Dion Lewis and Kenneth Dixon as my RB's....I need to drop one of them for Rudolph to fill in for Ertz. Would James White be alright to drop? I just feel like I'm never going to start him cause besides when Lewis is in there we never have any idea how the Patriots are going to use their RB's. At least with Gore, Ivory and Sims we have a good idea at how they'll be used each game.

I'd feel comfortable dropping White.

Standard League.

Pick 2

Danny Woodhead
Carlos Hyde
Mark Ingram
Tevin Coleman

Pick 3

Odell Beck
Jordan Matthews
Jeremy Mack
Brandon Marsh

Was able to pick up Spencer Ware off waivers for Chris Ivory. Should hopefully get some actual production from the RB position this week.

Was able to pick up Spencer Ware off waivers for Chris Ivory. Should hopefully get some actual production from the RB position this week.

How the hell was Ware still on waivers? I'm not dropping Ivory unless we hear there's something legitimately wrong with him where he's going to continue missing a bunch of games.

Back
Top Bottom