OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Think I'm gonna trade Lamar Miller, Josh Gordon and Eifert for Leveon Bell, Watkins and Dwayne Allen. I'd have Allen and Ertz at TE and I'll have Julio, Edelman, Cobb and Watkins as my WR's.

Looks like Woodhead did indeed tear his ACL. Zero RB + Melvin Gordon in 3/4 leagues :pimp:.

Last edited:
Looks like Woodhead did indeed tear his ACL. Zero RB + Melvin Gordon in 3/4 leagues
pimp.gif
FML

I need to trade for Gordon. I wanted him this year but someone picked up right before I had a chance to.

Welp week 2 is over for me. End result 2-0 in my NFL.com league & 0-2 in my ESPN League.

Mistake made in my NFL.com League: Starting Winston over Prescott. Did not expect Winston to make that many mistakes. It's crazy how in week 1 I started Prescott over Winston which was a bad move 
laugh.gif

Mistake made in ESPN League: Starting Arian Foster over Melvin Gordon. Didn't expect Foster to get injured this early in the season. Would have won my matchup if I had Gordon in.

Gotta find a nice RB to place Foster just like I had to replace RG3 smh.

I'm so glad that I drafted Frank Gore over Melvin Gordon because I wanted "consistency." :stoneface:

Torn meniscus for Peterson

Zimmer did say he might he able to play through it, tho :nerd:

What's the deal with Gary Barnidge? Should I pick up another TE? Or do you guys think he'll get more looks now that Kessler looks to be the starter?

Last edited:
What's the deal with Gary Barnidge? Should I pick up another TE? Or do you guys think he'll get more looks now that Kessler looks to be the starter?

There's definitely better options out there.

Dennis Pitta is worth a look. Caught 9 of 12 targets for 100+ yards yesterday.

There's definitely better options out there.

Dennis Pitta is worth a look. Caught 9 of 12 targets for 100+ yards yesterday.
Pitta for sure will get tons of targets because Flacco loves him. Only thing is that he is very injury prone with that hip.

Sitting at 1-1 after losing on a tiebreaker this week :stoneface: :smh:. I lost Keenan Allen so my WR's are pretty weak.

I'm starting Decker/Cobb as my WR1/WR2 & Johnson/McCoy as my RB1/RB2. Do y'all think I should shop McCoy for a bonafide WR1 or just ride it out with two RB1's?

My boy has Peterson & Woodhead so he's in desperate need of a RB. He has Marshall, Cooks, & Landry at WR.

Last edited:
Stewart is my RB1
Ware is my RB2
I have Lacy and Sproles on the bench.

I don't feel confident about any of this right now.
Trying to get Fozzy on waivers, if not him, then McKinnon. Anyone else I should be looking at?

Is John Brown droppable? 10 team league, 0.5 PPR.

Any names to target this week at WR?

Last edited:
Holy crap I faced the same exact scenario and I went with the same exact logic

I had a choice of Melvin Gordon, Frank Gore, Ryan Matthews, Gio, Riddick, Jennings, Woodhead, Abdullah, Matt Jones and Blount as my RB2 in the 5th round....I went with Gore because I thought he was the safest pick out of all of them being in an explosive offense where he's the only RB worth a damn on the team. I then went Brady, Josh Gordon, Ivory and Eifert the next four rounds after that........safe to say my team hasn't been looking the best these first couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom