OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

^ Yeah in round 3 with your draft slot you'll probably be looking at Martin, Eddie Lacy, and CJ Anderson. I'd go with Martin.

I went traditional RB RB last year and i was really hurting at WR all season along with all of my 5 RBs sucking. Stunk it up and only won like 3 games so I got 1st pick this year.

No hestation or lookin back takin AB as #1? :nerd: (standard if it even matters)

I went traditional RB RB last year and i was really hurting at WR all season along with all of my 5 RBs sucking. Stunk it up and only won like 3 games so I got 1st pick this year.

No hestation or lookin back takin AB as #1?
nerd.gif
(standard if it even matters)
Take Brown, dont overthink it.

No hestation or lookin back takin AB as #1? :nerd: (standard if it even matters)

If I somehow land first pick again I am taking Brown, again, with quickness. It will be the second teams pick before they even log-in :lol: .

Who are you guys picks for QB's this year if you wait til past Cam, Brady, Rodgers, Luck, Wilson and Brees? 6 points per TD...

Thinking of grabbing Rivers or Palmer then have Jameis, Mariota or Tyrod as my backup

Last edited:
Who are you guys picks for QB's this year if you wait til past Cam, Brady, Rodgers, Luck, Wilson and Brees? 6 points per TD...

I usually wait until rounds 9-12 to take a QB but I feel like Brees in the 6th is too much value to pass on.

If you really want to wait I'd look at Derek Carr & Eli Manning

If I somehow land first pick again I am taking Brown, again, with quickness. It will be the second teams pick before they even log-in
laugh.gif
I have 1st in my 14tm lg and i want to take Brown but I just reviewed the picture i took of the draft board when finished and there wont be crap for Rbs when my next two picks roll around. This league drafts RBs like crazy. 

Thinking of grabbing Rivers or Palmer then have Jameis, Mariota or Tyrod as my backup
Rivers would be a nice pickup in the late rounds. As long as his line is healthy, he'll do great things

I took 4 Wrs and 1 TE in the first 6 rounds and went 12-1 in the reg season. Ended up with Danny Woodhead and David Johnson as my starters. IMO zero RB is the way to go. Had OBJ Julio A Robinson and Jordan Reed as my wrs and te

I took 4 Wrs and 1 TE in the first 6 rounds and went 12-1 in the reg season. Ended up with Danny Woodhead and David Johnson as my starters. IMO zero RB is the way to go. Had OBJ Julio A Robinson and Jordan Reed as my wrs and te
This. 

I did something very similar. There is ALWAYS a starting RB who gets hurt and then his backup(s) become valuable. The key is being able to get their backups off the waiver wire.

This. 

I did something very similar. There is ALWAYS a starting RB who gets hurt and then his backup(s) become valuable. The key is being able to get their backups off the waiver wire.
Yep, or by drafting them in the first place. High upside backup RBs in good offenses and pass catching backs should be your targets in the mid-late rounds regardless if you employ a Zero RB draft strategy or not.

anyone buying in on Allen Robinson?
100%. One of my favorite players in the league. His numbers may regress a bit but I still love him as both a fantasy and real-life WR. Kid is just 22 years old and still refining his craft.

I'm a little biased because he went to Penn State, but you catch my drift :lol:.

Last edited:
Michael Thomas had a nice debut.

I'ma need him to slow down tho so I could take him in the 10th :lol:

That's my issue, I don't know **** about RB especially unknown dudes

Wanting to grab 3 WR to start the draft but it might screw me over

Last edited:
Anyone see Malcolm Mitchell's injury? :smh:

Yep fortunately it was a dislocation and will only keep him out like a month
Yeah saw that a little while ago, looked alot worse than just a dislocation. Although I believe Tyler Eifert dislocated his elbow in week 1 two seasons ago and ended up missing the entire season. Different situations but I don't think he's in the clear yet.

Just did a cpl mock drafts,

Man these dudes in the 2nd one were wildin .. choosing kickers in the 5th round. 1 person chose a kicker then like 5 right after that did.

I hate when that happens, have a good draft going then that one person takes a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round and the rest of the people panic n start choosing QBs

Last edited:
Just did a cpl mock drafts,

Man these dudes in the 2nd one were wildin .. choosing kickers in the 5th round. 1 person chose a kicker then like 5 right after that did.

I hate when that happens, have a good draft going then that one person takes a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round and the rest of the people panic n start choosing QBs
I would much prefer that happens.  Let the dumbasses waste their second pick on a QB

Potential trade: I send my 4th 5th and 6th pick for 5th, 7th, 9th, Jordy and Latavius Murray it's PPR Keeper League. Jordy would cost me a 2nd and Murray would be a 17th. Here's the thing I wanted to keep Carr in the 14th and Moncrief in the 18th but if i pull the deal off I can only pick one. I thinking about sending my 5th and 6th pick for Jordy and his 6th and 7th pick. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom