OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So last night we picked names out of a basket for draft order. I got lucky number 7.

Not sure who I should expect to be there in that spot. Who do ya guys think? Maybe an Allen Robinson, Amari Cooper.. or even Gronk :nerd:

So last night we picked names out of a basket for draft order. I got lucky number 7.

Not sure who I should expect to be there in that spot. Who do ya guys think? Maybe an Allen Robinson, Amari Cooper.. or even Gronk
nerd.gif
No way cooper in round 1. I'd def consider gronk a rob.. aj green, dez depending on whether the guys ahead of you are rb lovers or not

Not sure who I should expect to be there in that spot. Who do ya guys think? Maybe an Allen Robinson, Amari Cooper.. or even Gronk :nerd:

One of David Johnson, Green, Gronk, or Hopkins

Good call on guys like Nuke, Green, Dez, etc. Should have realized they shouldn't be going top-5.

how high do you guys think gronk should be drafted? im not a fan of the NE players since brady is suspended for 4 games plus 1 week of bye 

As much as I don't trust him no one has shown anything in training camp. The Cowboys most likely will trade McFadden and this would be a spot he could start in.

As much as I don't trust him no one has shown anything in training camp. The Cowboys most likely will trade McFadden and this would be a spot he could start in.

McFadden sucked and stayed injured for years before he played behind the Cowboys line, plus the Bears aren't a win now type of team that would trade for a vet like that. They'd just start Jordan Howard and hope for the best if Langford sucks.

Brock scared me tonight in regards to Hopkins. He looked like all he wanted to do was check down immediately even though Hopkins was in single coverage with some bum from the Niners covering him.

Brock scared me tonight in regards to Hopkins. He looked like all he wanted to do was check down immediately even though Hopkins was in single coverage with some bum from the Niners covering him.

Yeah I'm sold on David Johnson 5th overall.

Going with AJ Green if he's somehow not there.

Nuk survived with worse. I think he'll be fine. Id still take julio obj dez aj a rob over him though

Nuk survived with worse. I think he'll be fine. Id still take julio obj dez aj a rob over him though

It's not really a matter of "who's worse"....he had a great connection with Hoyer and he would throw that **** to him no matter who was on him just like he did with Josh Gordon when he blew up. I'll have to see how the connection looks with them next game...they'll probably get more playing time in that one.

Lamar Miller was looking great though.

Advice for a unique rules keeper...

Highlighted are the likely keepers

12 team league, tiered keeper system (1-5,6-10,11-15 rounds are the tiers)

2 Trades on the table for me.

I can swap my 3rd round pick with Team X's 3rd round pick for the rights to keep Maclin in the 3rd.  Basically this works if the board in front of it would have Maclin gone ahead of my original 3rd round position.

Second trade is giving up a 5th for Rawls and an 8th... I'd be able to keep him in the 15th round this year, 11th next year, 6th year after.  THE CATCH is that I also have Moncrief already on my available 15th round keeper list... Again, keeping 15th, 11th and 6th in upcoming years.

Whats Mac's outlook? Rawls worth it over Moncrief?

Saw on my IG feed a friend of mine put his leagues draft board up. David Johnson went #1 overall :wow:

Lamar Miller is going to beast.
He's been a monster for 3 years.

If I had the number 1 pick, I would pick him. That's how confident I am in how he will be this season.

But I need that on the hush so he drops to me in the second in one of my leagues.

At 6 would you guys take nuk or David johnson?

Standard scoring.

Last edited:
Lamar Miller is going to beast.
He's been a monster for 3 years.

If I had the number 1 pick, I would pick him. That's how confident I am in how he will be this season.

But I need that on the hush so he drops to me in the second in one of my leagues.
Same. I have the tenth pick in my tuesday draft. gonna grab en elite wr and try to maybe grab miller next round

#2 Pick, Yahoo Standard, 12 Teamer, No PPR - 2RB, 3WR

If AB slips, I'm in on him at #2. If not, who would you go? (AP- age/wear, Gurley - Rams Redzone concerns, ODB -Meh) - Thinking about reaching for Jones, but also maybe Johnson/Gurley.
TBH I would kind of prefer to be in the 8-10 area and hopefully snag Lamar Miller and a Low end WR1 (or Gronk depending how the draft is going).

Also, if you were #2 would you trade for the #5 pick? In that area, I could just get whoever falls - AB, Julio, Gurley, AP, Johnson, ODB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom