OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Now that Langford is looking like he might be out for a bit, who y'all like better, Washington in Detroit or Howard?

im pissed i didnt pick up c mike last week. i was gonna drop mckinnon (pre AP injury) for him too.

marvin jones though :smokin

Wasn't looking good early with Fullers 3 points, but TY and C Mike brought me back. Down 5 with Brees, Ingram and Julio left tomorrow. Other guy has Freeman left tomorrow.

Who wins in this trade. Standard league

Gronk and Allen Robinson

Or

Jamaal Charles, Emmanuel Sanders, and Terrelle Prior

You should be safe. Both guys battled injuries during the week. But then again Baldwin was hurt all week too and he balled.

Also I want that Gronk A-Rob side

Last edited:
My team put up 124 and still lost smh..

Would you guys waste and 2 priority slot on the Vikings d ? Been saving this slot since the beginning of the season

I'm looking at another 3-0 week.
Also had most points scored in my main link 2nd week in a row.

Wish this was ending the season with 2 chips man... hopefully the team cab sustain the season.

Kelvin Benjamin. 1 target. 0 receptions.

frown.gif

Barely won in one league, thanks to Christine Michael and Mike Evans.

Currently winning in the other...but the guy has three players tonight lol. If I started C.Michael, I would have had a sure win...

You guys think I should bench Brandon Marshall?

Well I got washed in my 12 team league and am now 1-2

but

did the washing in my 14tm big money league and am now 3-0.

Can Stinky Pete even think about giving Rawls that job with C Mike going beast mode.....

Need a little magic from Brandin Cooks tonight. 24 PPR points will get me the W in one league. Randall Cobb will be relegated to bench duties until further notice. If I would've flexed Christine Michael or Charles Sims over him I would only need Cooks to get like 5 points :smh:.

Did well otherwise :smokin.

Last edited:
Now that Langford is looking like he might be out for a bit, who y'all like better, Washington in Detroit or Howard?

I'd take Howard. He's a 3-down back. Should see a lot of garbage time yardage like you saw last night. He'll keep the job if he does decent. They were tired of Langford anyway.

Who wins in this trade. Standard league

Gronk and Allen Robinson

Or

Jamaal Charles, Emmanuel Sanders, and Terrelle Prior

Gronk/ARob

Back
Top Bottom