OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Need a little magic from Brandin Cooks tonight. 24 PPR points will get me the W in one league. Randall Cobb will be relegated to bench duties until further notice. If I would've flexed Christine Michael or Charles Sims over him I would only need Cooks to get like 5 points :smh:.

Did well otherwise :smokin.

I'm never starting Cobb again til he actually does something worth a damn. God I wish I traded him a couple weeks ago.

I'm hurting at WR (Decker/Shepard as my WR1/2) so I really wish Cobb would step up. Rodgers threw 4 TD's & Cobb got 1 catch on 3 targets. Guess there's nowhere to go but up :\

Started Riddick this week at flex & will be doing so unless he has a bye or I make a trade

Last edited:
Need a little magic from Brandin Cooks tonight. 24 PPR points will get me the W in one league. Randall Cobb will be relegated to bench duties until further notice. If I would've flexed Christine Michael or Charles Sims over him I would only need Cooks to get like 5 points :smh:.

Did well otherwise :smokin.

I'm never starting Cobb again til he actually does something worth a damn. God I wish I traded him a couple weeks ago.

I'm hurting at WR (Decker/Shepard as my WR1/2) so I really wish Cobb would step up. Rodgers threw 4 TD's & Cobb got 1 catch on 3 targets. Guess there's nowhere to go but up :\

Started Riddick this week at flex & will be doing so unless he has a bye or I make a trade
Aside from yesterday, the targets have been there. He just hasn't done anything with them. Hopefully he can get it together.

Dropped 150 points in a yahoo league and still might lose
mean.gif

I'd take Howard. He's a 3-down back. Should see a lot of garbage time yardage like you saw last night. He'll keep the job if he does decent. They were tired of Langford anyway.
Gronk/ARob

Appreciate it. Yeah, I was thinking Howard will get more opportunities.

Question for you guys...I have the # 1 waiver and right now my RBs are Latavius Murray, Langford, Sims, Christine Michael and Dwayne Washington. Would ya'll use this # 1 waiver to pick up howard?

Interesting take on Dwayne Washington.
“He’s got some strength to him,” Daniels said. “There’s a couple times where I was trying to chase him down and it looks like he’d be gloved up and right before he made contact with whoever was the safety or the linebacker, he accelerated to try and run through him.

“So that’s impressive.”

Daniels, when asked if that is common out of rookies, said it depended on the player. But he saw it out of Eddie Lacy and Le’Veon Bell when they were just entering the league.

I have Cooper, AJ Green, Sterling Shep & Marvin Jones as my WR's with Gronk as my TE. Only legit back I have is Ingram. Gore is decent, but that's as far as it goes.

Who would you pair up to get a trade for an RB1, and what backs do you guys like?

I have Cooper, AJ Green, Sterling Shep & Marvin Jones as my WR's with Gronk as my TE. Only legit back I have is Ingram. Gore is decent, but that's as far as it goes.

Who would you pair up to get a trade for an RB1, and what backs do you guys like?

Stacked at WR :x

Jones is really good but I don't think he's this good. Maybe try to sell high on him.

I just got offered Emmanuel Sanders for Randall Cobb.

What do you guys think? I usually never do 1 for 1 trades but this is close imo.

Appreciate it. Yeah, I was thinking Howard will get more opportunities.

Question for you guys...I have the # 1 waiver and right now my RBs are Latavius Murray, Langford, Sims, Christine Michael and Dwayne Washington. Would ya'll use this # 1 waiver to pick up howard?

Can I get someone to answer this? Right on y'all...i don't know much about Howard so i'm not sure if he's worth the investment of using the # 1 waiver

I did the same thing with Hill this week and it most likely cost me a win. Like @Nickthestick91
said, the targets are there. Hopefully he breaks out of his funk.

The man only had two targets in a 4 TD game by Rodgers. That is not good. He's gotta bye this week and I'll see how he plays Week 5 while on my bench

Can I get someone to answer this? Right on y'all...i don't know much about Howard so i'm not sure if he's worth the investment of using the # 1 waiver
I think I would. Rawls is out at least a few more weeks so a tandem of Michael and Murray should get you through short term. You can stash him on your bench and see how he progresses.

Stacked at WR
sick.gif

Jones is really good but I don't think he's this good. Maybe try to sell high on him.
Man I think Marvin is the goods. Lions are a pass first team and will usually be playing from behind. He should average 8-12 targets a game. Just hope he can keep producing.

I think I would. Rawls is out at least a few more weeks so a tandem of Michael and Murray should get you through short term. You can stash him on your bench and see how he progresses.

who would you be dropping?

Right on for the responses y'all.

I'm probably gonna get ripped for this but i was thinking of dropping Langford. He already wasn' t doing much and seemed like he was on his way out of the starting job before the injury. Michaels is definitely a keeper with Rawls set to miss multiple weeks and I think Doug Martin is out for some time too so Sims is a keeper. That leaves me with Langford and Washington and I believe in Washington more at this point but i'm not as into football so i'm not sure if i'm correct in my assessment.

who would you be dropping?
Right on for the responses y'all.

I'm probably gonna get ripped for this but i was thinking of dropping Langford. He already wasn' t doing much and seemed like he was on his way out of the starting job before the injury. Michaels is definitely a keeper with Rawls set to miss multiple weeks and I think Doug Martin is out for some time too so Sims is a keeper. That leaves me with Langford and Washington and I believe in Washington more at this point but i'm not as into football so i'm not sure if i'm correct in my assessment.
Cant fault you for going with your gut. Langford seems to be losing the job to him anyways and currently has a busted up ankle. 

This makes me happy. [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Glad to see him Perform like he did yesterday. Riddick showing he's still just that 'pass catching back' en route to a less than 1 ypc game.

I'd look to move shep for a rb2 with some upside. Wouldn't want to move green/Jones.

Howard Definitely not worth a #1 waiver priority.

down 2 points tonight

View media item 2179003
God let Julio and Cooks go off tonight please

I'd say you got an OK chance to pull that out [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Nvm didn't see your opponent has 3 players left. U done

Last edited:
Drafted Woodhead,he's out for the season. I pick up Vereen as a replacement and what do you know,he's also out for the season the very next week :x :smh:

Last edited:
Drafted Woodhead,he's out for the season. I pick up Vereen as a replacement and what do you know,he's also out for the season the very next week
sick.gif
mean.gif
I had both of those guys too.  Right now I've got Asiata, Jalen Richards, and Sproles as my #2 backs.  Maybe Sproles can keep this up?

Back
Top Bottom