OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

looking ahead, i have rodgers on bye next week. who should i pick up?

cousins vs cle
dak @ sf
dalton vs mia

Down by 10 and all I have left is Julio while my opponent has Saints WR Michael Thomas

I think I have a decent chance of pulling this off

3-0 :pimp:

Would yall drop Dalton as a backup and scoop Wentz yet? :nerd:

I'd hold dalton

looking ahead, i have rodgers on bye next week. who should i pick up?

cousins vs cle
dak @ sf
dalton vs mia

All 3 will make for good plug n plays this week. CIN will want to make a statement after a couple of tough loses. I can see dalton flourishing mightily.

This might be the week fleener is among the highest dropped players this week. If he puts up another dud w/o snead in the lineup, when will he produce?

Last edited:
Reactions: fx2
I'm 0-3 and RB is my weakest position. My studs aren't playing great but RB spot is killing me. Who can I pick up to produce?

My team

QB- Eli and Matt Ryan

WR- Odell, mike Evans, Sammy Watkins, and Travis Benjamin

TE- Jordan reed and zach miller

Last but not least...

RB- Ryan Mathews, Chris ivory, duke Johnson, and Matt Asiata

Regret not picking up Jennings after week 1 -and everyone in here told me not to :smh:

Remember Jennings has looked piss poor and that was before breaking his hand/finger. They were giving goal line looks to vereen of all people :lol:

Their schedule gets rough so I'm not so sure how comfortable I am rolling with any giants backs going forward. I'd keep an eye out to see who can emerge.

Rainey will be in that vereen role... Darkwa out there, not to mention they've got a rookie back - name slips my mind right now

Bert. Bert. post some names or a pic of whose available in your league

Last edited:
I'd hold dalton
All 3 will make for good plug n plays this week. CIN will want to make a statement after a couple of tough loses. I can see dalton flour mightily.

This might be the week fleener is among the highest dropped players this week. If he puts up another dud w/o snead in the lineup, when will he produce?

appreciate it.

i have aj green in that league so i was leaning towards dalton. we'll see who i can pick up wednesday morning

Was down 11 to start the day. Now down 8 pts in the NT league.

I got: Brees, Tammy, M.Thomas and Matt Bryant.

AdobeCS4 got: Matty Ice, Julio and

Pray for me NT Famb. I'm just a Leveon Bell owner trying to survive the times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom