Now Kuhn vultures a TD from Ingram

I hate this **** 
laugh.gif

Thankfully Christine Michael is on the waiver wire. He's getting picked up

about to be 0-3. My team needs a makeover

Last edited:
Idk what kind of leagues y'all are in with good players on the waivers

Every single decent waiver wire pick up was drafted in my league

So glad I was able add Tevin Coleman as a free agent before week 1 was even over :pimp:

Thought at the worst, he'd be a decent sleeper stash. Hopefully he keeps this up all year long.

He was originally drafted and then owner dropped him 3 days before the TNF Broncos-Panthers opener so that he could stash Dion Lewis.

Last edited:
Being an ATL fan i wasnt sold on Coleman IRL and fantasy wise .. he was buns last year and didnt do much before the season still looked meh.

My cousin actually dropped him after week 1, i debated adding him for depth but said nah. Cousin picked him back up this week and yeah ...

Sheesh worlds worst GM right here

Last edited:
I have coleman and he has freeman and I am only up by .1

I'm going to lose. Should have never sat Sanders
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Rawls out multiple weeks, J-Stew still out :smh: I can't roll with Artis-Payne, Riddick and Sims every week, right? What should I do?

Last edited:
Rawls out multiple weeks, J-Stew still out :smh: I can't roll with Artis-Payne, Riddick and Sims every week, right? What should I do?

If you're in PPR, rollin w/ Riddick and Sims actually pretty solid. If it's standard, then yeah, you're slumming it

If you're in PPR, rollin w/ Riddick and Sims actually pretty solid. If it's standard, then yeah, you're slumming it

Yup PPR, so I'm still not so mad at having both Sims and Theo. But having no choice but to roll Artis-Payne out there is what's bothering me.

Yup PPR, so I'm still not so mad at having both Sims and Theo. But having no choice but to roll Artis-Payne out there is what's bothering me.

Honestly, you're good w/ doing Theo and Sims IMO. Granted Sims' high snap count should be temporary w/ Doug Martin slated to come back at some point but damn he went off for me yesterday w/ 20-25+ points (depending on your league).

Just start those 2 and use a WR at flex if possible.

Got Coleman on the bench :smh:

But had Freeman starting alomg with Zeke and Melvin, blowin my man out by 50!

Shout out to Stafford :pimp:

Fleener show up tonight ... no surprise Ben Watson had like 120 yds and 2 TDs vs us last year in 1 game

Cooks being clamped up and Freeman EATING. That's a win :smokin

2-1 and 1-2 in my money leagues. I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom